Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to say a big what's up to all of the forum members. I'm new here and since I didn't see a "New Members" thread anywhere on which to introduce myself, I figured the General Forum would be the best place.

So.... HI!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ummm...HI!

I get nervous around scantily clad women... :thumbsup:

:whistling:

:undercover:

I to have a picture of myself sans clothing in my avatar....

<<<<<<< :tongue:

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
I can honestly say that I'll check you folks out the next time I need anything ... really! :p

A buddy of mine picked up a pair of gloves off you ... said you were good to deal with, where are you located?

BTW, be cautious of that Yarek character .... he'll come across like some harmless good natured fellow, but he's a real lady killer ..... hehe

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
BTW, be cautious of that Yarek character .... he'll come across like some harmless good natured fellow, but he's a real lady killer ..... hehe[/b]
there you have it right up front the truth is out :whistling:

·
Registered
478 Posts
And a BIG Hellllloooooo to you!!! Nice pics.....by the way, I've got some room on the back of my sled!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the hello's! Much appreciated! Mike D, I'll PM you on that info! No shameless plugs unless somebody asks specifically guys! And even than, only privately!!! I'll get booted otherwise!

As for my scantily clad photo... Hey, it's just more fun this way. Actually, I am the official spokesmodel for our company. I work all of our booths at the shows, have my own forum on OUR message board (as well as a million pics in the gallery, of course), I've done our calendar... If any of you have ever seen us out at the shows (snowmobile show, superbike show etc.), than we've likely met! I'm better known as "Babylee" to all our boys! (My real name is Tracylee, just FYI).

P.S. I already have a backseat with my name on it FASTBLACK. Actually a couple.... And they all belong to my HUSBAND (owner of our company)! LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
P.S. I already have a backseat with my name on it FASTBLACK. Actually a couple.... And they all belong to my HUSBAND (owner of our company)! LOL![/b]
........ and the big orange cat falls smoking from the sky like a dud scud ....

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Thanks for the hello's! Much appreciated! Mike D, I'll PM you on that info! No shameless plugs unless somebody asks specifically guys! And even than, only privately!!! I'll get booted otherwise![/b]
Welcome to the forum, and please PM me that shameless plug too.

·
Registered
580 Posts
:lmao: You might have the record for profile views. 48 in less than 4 hours....

welcome aboard

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
A most sincere welcome to SW. Sounds like you can handle these boys just fine ! Enjoy our site !

Snow4

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to say a big what's up to all of the forum members. I'm new here and since I didn't see a "New Members" thread anywhere on which to introduce myself, I figured the General Forum would be the best place.

So.... HI![/b]
Hey I see you are from King City, I grew up there and went to KCSS. Welcome aboard!!! :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
As for my scantily clad photo... Hey, it's just more fun this way.

P.S. I already have a backseat with my name on it FASTBLACK. Actually a couple.... And they all belong to my HUSBAND (owner of our company)! LOL![/b]
You see guys...as the lady said "it's just more fun this way"!!!!

Seriously TracyLee....welcome aboard!!!!

........ and the big orange cat falls smoking from the sky like a dud scud ....[/b]
Actually I've seen a few of the Scud's blown from the sky in the gulf...much bigger explosion than what you all just witnessed!!!

there's just no room for a pervert around here :slick:[/b]
Is that a black kettle speaking????

·
Registered
338 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Welcome Tracylee... the guys are harmless, this is a great forum..enjoy..

·
Registered
63 Posts
welcome aboard Tracy from the women on the site!! I agree with Snow4..sounds like you can handle the men on this site just fine....most of them are harmless, just lacking a lil in the etiquette forum. :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks for the hello's! Much appreciated! Mike D, I'll PM you on that info! No shameless plugs unless somebody asks specifically guys! And even than, only privately!!! I'll get booted otherwise!

As for my scantily clad photo... Hey, it's just more fun this way. Actually, I am the official spokesmodel for our company. I work all of our booths at the shows, have my own forum on OUR message board (as well as a million pics in the gallery, of course), I've done our calendar... If any of you have ever seen us out at the shows (snowmobile show, superbike show etc.), than we've likely met! I'm better known as "Babylee" to all our boys! (My real name is Tracylee, just FYI).

Just gonna leave the shameless plugs for your duplicate account?

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=218687

1 - 20 of 78 Posts