1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guy and girls.

My name is Melissa.  
I ride a 340 Everest and a 500 skidoo.

I dont sled that much but after driving Machzzzz1s skidoo everest last year i think im gonna get involved in this sport.

I probably wont post much here but i have to say that after last season I just love
snowmobiling.

What do you think about the skidoo 380 fan.  How fast would this go.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Looks like machzzzz1 is on a major recruitment mission.  

Welcome aboard Miss 340

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
yea he really is hauling them in, welcome aboard

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I figured i need some back up when things get heated on here.

Truth is that for years i didnt ride with that many people just a few friends.  Last year a lot more of my friends got involved and im trying to get them on here.

Sledding is the ultimate sport.  I never saw anyone that got of a sled and said they had a bad time.

·
Registered
756 Posts
machzzzz1 you have friends? hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
He probably pays them  

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I would think a 340 fan should be able to keep up with Machzzzzzz1.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Machzzzz,
Now we know the whole truth. Yeah you were beating big twins all this time with your triple but you never said they were 340's. 340's were considered big twins 30 years ago. And why are you pickin on novicegirls with fan sleds to race anyways.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Welcome Melissa. Dont listen to these jokers raz you. I would recommend a 500. I will be on an 800 this year. I started with a 500, then a 700 now 800, and of course they are all SKI-DOO. I hope you arent shy about posting these guys actually doo have some usefull information in their heads as well

Before you know it you'll be spanking Machzzzz1 all day long

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
LOL!! LadyK but he may like being spanked all day by a girl!!!

caleb

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I dont know about that Sleddog. The guys in my pack did not like being spanked by me last year

Especially that CrazyB(the crazy beaver) LOLOL

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LadyK @ Sep. 11, 2002, 9:36pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Welcome Melissa. Dont listen to these jokers raz you. I would recommend a 500. I will be on an 800 this year. I started with a 500, then a 700 now 800, and of course they are all SKI-DOO. I hope you arent shy about posting these guys actually doo have some usefull information in their heads as well

Before you know it you'll be spanking Machzzzz1 all day long
[/b][/quote]
Melissa, listen to the lady ! a 500 is realy the best starting size you can get, the  380 is good if you dont leave the groomed trails !  Good luck and Hope you enjoy your stay here  

·
Registered
226 Posts
Melissa,
 I bought 2 new 02 MXZ 500fans for my teenage boys last year.. I have ridden them and they are a blast.. Light weight,great on gas and pretty quick.. Top Speed I would guess is around 70's?  One thing to look at this year is the 550 fan from SD.  This is supposed to be a really nice sled.

Evel

Notice I am a little big for the 500 fan  

Attachments

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Incredible pic there man. Now that is ski's up riding, though not effective for the best et Ha ha! I bet you were smiling after that ride.

Caleb

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sled dogg,
 That was in my front yard.. The 500 fan has some good power out of the hole.. It surprised me.   It also has the old SC-10 so the weight transfer is great..

Cheers,
Evel

1 - 20 of 23 Posts