858 Posts
WOW, great job, and I like the new smilies SWRules

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by revrnd@Sep 28 2002, 12:29 AM
The layout & colours look better to the eye :thumbsup: Good work Corey

The time is 5 hours fast. :withstupid: :D
Make sure that you reset your CORRECT time zone in your Forum Control Panel!!

Very Important.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Great new look, Too bad you couldn't move the pinned topics and poll's to there own area. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Like the new feature of the top 10 posters of the day & the overall Top 10 posters, It will be tough to beat Paul Y out of top spot. :doh:

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking about the same thing for the polls. They can probably change a few things once the web design/installation is finished.

This taken from the NEWS page may explain it:

Be sure to check back soon as we begin to add the most requested features received from users.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I was kind of scared for a moment when I could not get logged in but it finaly went through.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Site looks great. I will have to figure out how to fit the whole thing across my screen though. Its very eye catching

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by PowderBoy@Sep 28 2002, 01:50 AM
Site looks great. I will have to figure out how to fit the whole thing across my screen though. Its very eye catching
Anyone viewing it at 800X600 ?

Does it run off the page and by how much?

I would like to address this if this is the case..

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
site looks great congrats corey,the only down side is it seems slower to load than before SWRules

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I've only seen one page but it looks great. But this week will suck till next saturday when the cable guy comes to install cable internet as this new site loads so darn slow. i used to go page to page no prob unless there were a buch of pic posted. It's also wide screen, why is this? I don't want to move the bar back and fourth to read a post. Any way to change this guys? can't wait to check the rest of it out.
caleb

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I dont know what im viewing mine in. but it stops a couple of letters off the message box. About 10 spaces.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I've gone into my monitor settings and changed them to 1080 x something or in this area and now my words are small as heck. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!Changing my text size didn't change anything.
Caleb

·
Registered
483 Posts
Very nicely done, but as PowderBot says, do have to scroll left/right to see the whole page. I'm computer ignorant so not sure what size it's in either, only other time I've had to do that is when someone posts a pic too large. Other than that, I like the new look. Thanks and hats off to you. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by Sled Dogg@Sep 28 2002, 02:15 AM
this new site loads so darn slow.
I don't get this. I am connected at this moment with a 28.8 dialup and my pages load almost instantly. Only a 1 or 2 second load.

Only the first time you load the page when you visit should be a tad slow.

A

·
0 Posts
I am connected at 50k and I counted 11 second load time. I am not complaining Corey, the site is awesome. SWRules :inlove:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts