Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SLeDHeaDDude800 and I saw the XP's in person. We gave them a full product review and Doo like them. It might bee a few years but theres a TNT in My future. :thumbsup:

In this pic SD is thinking of a Summit Riser ,Full Skid Plate ,and My GPS in 4' of POW :D

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
When you go on the Ski Doo site & you see the 3 Rev XP's. The one on the right Black & Red kind of looks like a Yamaha :eek:hmy: Well Yamaha might have the 4 stroke market but they will never ride like a Doo. :D

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
correction, not the first fusion owner to say it.[/b]
correction to the correction, not the first fusion owner to wish it.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Somemore interesting pics. I was disappointed about how thin
the running board area is and found out they got rid of the clicker
shocks on the X pkgs. They said more weight was shaved! -Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My choice is the TNT :thumbsup: SD found his next trailer. :lmao:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I wonder why they quit makin THE FUSION and why is DOO NUMERO UNO!!![/b]
Bad reputation that is not desereved :huh: After watching all the snowcross events seemes to me that Ski-doo better keep copying Polaris !!! Every race I watched the IQ's were far Superior to anything else out there. Pro open the Polaris IQ #1 and 3 of the top 6 spots while Ski doo has 1 in the top 6 !!! Pro stock is even better #1 again and 3 of the top 5 spots while Ski doo has 1 in the top 5 :whistling: So I guess the facts speak volumes :thumbsup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bad reputation that is not desereved :huh: After watching all the snowcross events seemes to me that Ski-doo better keep copying Polaris !!! Every race I watched the IQ's were far Superior to anything else out there. Pro open the Polaris IQ #1 and 3 of the top 6 spots while Ski doo has 1 in the top 6 !!! Pro stock is even better #1 again and 3 of the top 5 spots while Ski doo has 1 in the top 5 :whistling: So I guess the facts speak volumes :thumbsup:[/b]
Bout time Polaris did something for there race team, since Morgan is too old and Tucker doesn't race , they finally got on the podium. Doo's and Cats ruled since the REV came out in 02. :lol:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Bout time Polaris did something for there race team, since Morgan is too old and Tucker doesn't race , they finally got on the podium. Doo's and Cats ruled since the REV came out in 02. :lol:[/b]
Sorry....I assumed we were talking about today and not yesterday :unsure: Back in the 70's Polaris ruled I know that because my uncle raced for them :thumbsup: So I guess we can go back and fourth all day if you guys want. It's as simple as the new Ski-Doo looks just like the Fusion and as I said earlier I'm not the only one to say so....If I remember right it was snowtrax who also said the same? If that is too much for you uys to take I'm sorry about that :whistling: But remember the wife has a Ski-doo :thumbsup: I never said one was better than the other that was SHD800 !!! So I just posted the facts.....I have owned them all at one time or another !!! As far as I'm concerned they are all good machines, we all have our favorites....But I guess if they are not the same as someone elses that means that they can't possibly be anygood :crazy: Sorry I don't ride the BEST :cussing:

·
Registered
335 Posts
I like the more round look of older sleds, but if that thing will lift the skiis from 80mph?... I think I can get used to the angular look :)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
thats stupid, who would rather save 4 pounds or have clickers is res.
Somemore interesting pics. I was disappointed about how thin
the running board area is and found out they got rid of the clicker
shocks on the X pkgs. They said more weight was shaved! -Dave[/b]

·
Registered
465 Posts
thats stupid, who would rather save 4 pounds or have clickers is res.[/b]
right, you are such a wise man.......

Frank

1 - 20 of 35 Posts