Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched the latest Yammy DVD, found it kind of boring.

Enjoyed the eye candy though :whistling:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I have loved every version of The Skepticals... this one too.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I liked when they did the weight thing wet not dry......

but I do find it funny though....

Rick

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
it has sleds in it??

then its good IMO :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just watched the latest Yammy DVD, found it kind of boring.

Enjoyed the eye candy though :whistling:[/b]
I love watching the first yamaha video with Johnny Skeptical, but this one was just really pointless and stupid. They need to get a new guy to work the voice of the commentator for the new sleds.'

-Frank

·
Registered
657 Posts
I loved watching the first one, but this one kinda made you think perhaps they were making fun of themselves? I dunno... I still enjoyed watching it though :) Anything with new machines in is eye candy in my mind :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
I loved watching the first one, but this one kinda made you think perhaps they were making fun of themselves? I dunno... I still enjoyed watching it though :) Anything with new machines in is eye candy in my mind :)[/b]
true, true, true. you are certainly right my friend.......

-Frank

·
Registered
670 Posts
I am assuming that these are at the dealerships in the catalogues as they were in the past. Or are you getting them somewhere else. Do you think Yammi would mail you one if you emailed them with an intrest?

·
Registered
657 Posts
I am assuming that these are at the dealerships in the catalogues as they were in the past. Or are you getting them somewhere else. Do you think Yammi would mail you one if you emailed them with an intrest?[/b]
I keep getting them in one of the magazines I'm subscribed with... dunno which one...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts