Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking for a new snowmolblie whats a good one i have a ski-doo and was looking at a articcat ploars or yahmaha what whould be a good one

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
If you are looking for advice on a brand other than SkiDoo then it would be better to post this question in the General Forum rather than here in the Brand specific area.

·
Registered
258 Posts
well it depends what you want.....looks...honestly....the artic cats look cool.....comfort id go with polaris or ski-doo they both have sleds that ride like cadillacs.....if you go with either go with the ones that when you sit on it it feels like a quad...your up high lots of leg room....and one hell of a suspension...with polaris id do switchback, rmk, dragon, or an IQ....they all are great with ski-doo id say rev's, newer mxz's, summits, that new xp looks like a good sled........not a huge fan of yamaha suspension except like the new phaser is about it for them...there rx-1 is fast.....as far as cats ...well i would only buy one for the looks....personally i dont think there very comfortable.....but its up to you if you have local dealers go check em out sit on every one you can jump up and down on it and see how it feels and sometimes in the winter they have demo rides and you can test them...plus its fun!.....good luck to ya whatever you choose.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Like cory9 said, I would post this in the general forum when you are asking about more then one brand. Another thing that would help is what options you would like, slyle of riding you do & what size engine. Or anything else you can think of. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts