Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I should probably start by saying hello.
Now that that is taking care of I would like to present my self a little.
I'm new to this forum, but quite used to Max... forums, kinda gott tired of the junk over there so I decided to stop by here. I must say that I like what I've found.
As you might have noticed I'm located on the other side of the Atlantic occean, in Sweden to be more speciffic, but I used to live in the states. I've been ridding for many years now, but a lot more since I moved to Sweden. I am a fan of all good and unique sleds, I'm not one of those diehard one-brand kind of guys.
Well, I'm already looking forward to the next season and I hope this forum will help make the summer go by quicker.

//Erik
aka Viking

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Welcome Erik!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Indeed...nico usually jumps all over these posts

Good to have guys from all over the world (I get bored with all the Americans we have to put up with  

)

Enjoy!

Last edited by Rocketman at June 14, 2002, 07:12am

·
Registered
2,037 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I guess we're really putting the "world" in Snowmobile World. Hope you enjoy the forums. The diehards have been looking for new folks & we sure are getting them lately.

The only other site I've enjoyed is the Ontario section of Trail Conditions. I'm not really into the brand bashing, amongst friends yes. But I don't need to do it with someone I may never meet.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rocketman @ June 13, 2002, 7:34pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Indeed...nico usually jumps all over these posts

Good to have guys from all over the world (I get bored with all the Americans we have to put up with  

)

Enjoy![/b][/quote]
Like the others said  

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Welcome to the group.  This place rocks!!  Lots of great people here, and you'll be an addict like the rest of us before you know it.  

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Welcome to Snowmobile World.  This site will help you get through the summer at least it helps me get through the summer.  It also helps get you through winters without snow.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Maybe we should all plan a trip to Sweden for a ride.
Of course we would have to sell alot of cupcakes

Welcome Viking,

FishHog

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You guys are more than welcome to come to Sweden and ride, that is exactly what the slednecks gang did this winter.

Here is a bigger version of my avtar;

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Making an avitar is easy.  I took the main subject of one of my digital photos, and cut the erronious stuff out of it (the yard in my case).  I then shrunk the picture down to the specifications as stated on the preferences board.  I used PSP v.5 for that one.

I'm going to do the same thing with my green Mercedes for the MB board when I get the headlights back on it.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
i think you are a little late getting back on there viking, how bad did you bang yourself on that one, pretty cool though.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Looks like a handle bar in the chest shot too me. At least the sled is state of the art

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
looking at that picture i hope Viking was on his way to play hockey and was wearing his cup.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts