Snowmobile World banner

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Formulaman 
#1 ·
Just a word to introduce myself. I have been reading the forum for a couple weeks now and I think the forum is awesome. Very informative and it sounds like you guys have alot of fun too. I also noticed that many of you are from Ontario like myself. Hope we have a better winter this year. Thanks again for the great forum.

#5 ·
Hi Craiger.

Welcome from another Windsorite! There's not a lot of us here!

If there's anyone in your group that has kids 12yo or older who want to get their snowmobile license, my partner is puting on a class next month. I had to take my daughter to Drumbo (almost 3 hours away) 2 years ago because there was nothing closer. PM me if you want the information.

Happy trails!

Jacqui.

#7 ·
Thanks for the info Jacqui. I'll ask the gang. I think it's great that people in windsor have the option to do the course here. I was checking out your ride. Nice sled. Did you buy it at Marentette's in Tilbury. That's who me and my buddy deal with. I have a brand new 02' MXZ 700 Adrenalin Olympic Edition with 0 miles on it just waiting for snow. Anyway thanks for the info.

#8 ·
Welcome to the gang. You can see by how long I've been here & the number of posts how much fun I'm having :D

#9 ·
Thanks! Nice ride YOU'VE got!

I deal with Wagner's Blue Sky in New Hamburg. It's close to my partner's house. When I need something I just send him in to get it! It's easier than driving out to Tilbury. lol Besides, I work 6 days a week so it's hard to get to a dealer when they're open.

It's hard to get stuff locally. He's president of his local snowmobile club, so if you're not affiliated with a particular club that you support he can get trail permits if you need them.

Jacqui.

#10 ·
:D Welcom aboard!!!

Before I got my sled I did a search for some sled sites and this is the BEST one I found and the ONLY one I ever use. Everyone hear is always nice and helpfull ( till we get into the AC vs SD fights, lol) You can get nearly any question or problem answered or sloved real quick. Hope this forum is as great to you as its been to me.

Bill J.

#12 ·
Welcome Craiger this IS the best site going, good people here and don't worry about the cats and doos fighting it's all in fun RIGHT GUYS? :withstupid: :blahblah: :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.