Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any news on next years ride?

This topic has been edited for lack of constructivity towards next years ride.
Please PM mxzwfo, idooski, or puree for any comments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Any news on next years ride?[/b]
Are you referring to the Charity Ride ? If so, I believe we can expect to hear something in April.

Snow4

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
It doesn't matter when. it doesn't matter where. As long as I'm riding I don't care. w00t As the saying goes. Have trailer will travel. :D

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I may go out on a limb here but, next years ride will more than likely be in the UP and in an area we have not stayed in. The date will be the same as last years, the year before and the year before that.
We need to look at what areas get the most snow on a poor year as well as other factors. There will be some more orginization next year with a couple of planned rides. It will leave the other days to go ride with whom ever you want. If you do not want to be apart of the planned ride, fine. That is your choice. We will set a couple of destinations to go see and sit and eat somewhere on these planned rides.
Dave, I would like you to get involved in a boondocking day for us. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss that further.
I want to get ANY issues hammered out before we get to the ride. I will take a little more time to look at some destinations for us to choose from on the planned rides and I will put them up in a poll as well.
These rides that we have put on are for fellow SW members to meet as well as to raise money for charity. CHARITY being the key reason. I want everybody to have a good time. We cant please everybody all the time, nor will I try, it just cant be done. With all of the SW people that I have meet, I would not hesitate to give ANY of them my last dollar. We are all good people and we need to know that we are not all alike, or all different. WE ARE SNOMOBILERS!!! As long as we know that and can give a little, next years ride will be the best yet, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody has any ideas for next year, please PM them to idooski, puree or myself and we will get them all sorted out.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I am going to chime in one more time here. Did we all have a great time…YES. Were there some issues …YES. Can we work these out to better next years ride…YES.
I can probably speak for idooski and puree…IF ANYBODY WANT S TO TAKE THIS OVER AND DO ALL OF THE PLANNING, we will step down, or I know I will. It is a lot of hard work as mentioned in other posts. We do this ride for YOU and the charity.
Now, if there are no takers, please PM Idooski, puree or myself for any comments and ideas for next years ride. Last years ride is DONE AND OVER WITH! I don’t want to see any personal attacks on any of the members here…it’s done, I am done, and this thread is done. From this day forward, if you have an issue with somebody, PM them, email them or call them. Leave it out of the forum. Snowmobileworld is for snowmobiling.

Let’s move forward and make next years better than the previous.
Idooski, puree and myself are open for ANY suggestion for next years ride. We will take them ALL into consideration. Please PM or email ANY of us with these suggestions. As puree said, idooski, puree and myself are starting to plan next years. We have some locations that would be good for the ride. We need to look at lodging and other amenities before we nail down an exact location.

The planning committee:
Idooski
Mxzwfo
Puree
Please send comments and suggestions to one of us.

I am locking this thread. We will start a new thread as soon as we have the details worked out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.