Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have snow at elevation prolly 3' but nothing below the treelines. Sux this time last season I was bangin 2 1/2 ' of fresh on a good base riding Corona pass.
So is anyone gettin enough for riding yet? :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well we have snow at elevation prolly 3' but nothing below the treelines. Sux this time last season I was bangin 2 1/2 ' of fresh on a good base riding Corona pass.
So is anyone gettin enough for riding yet? :([/b]
I had enough for a couple days last month and got to ride the mountain out my back door but it soon hit 60 degrees and ended that. we haven't had snow since.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the wather report says snow poss Sun and Mon but we'll see. Winter Park Resort is supposed to open on the 18th but we got nothing but sunshine so far.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Though you wouldn't call it epic conditions we were able to ride the foothills of the Alaska Range. This is in Petersville, just south of Denali Park. About 3 or 4 Ft. not much base but it's rideable, so hey I guess we're doing better than most....wwracer

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it will be nice to get some snow, tired of seeing those "what sled is fastest""how fast is this sled topics (worthless) Once we get snow everyone will be posting again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah it will be nice to get some snow, tired of seeing those "what sled is fastest""how fast is this sled topics (worthless) Once we get snow everyone will be posting again.[/b]
we were at revelstoke and golden, bc this past week, 4 ft base and 1-2 ft of powder. was snowing like mad at golden. we had around 4 inches of snow on the sleds while sitting for 1/2 hour.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats ironic is I'm usually one of the first running my mouth about having early powder, (living in the Rockies has its advantages) I jinxed things this year buy getting the King Cat lol, Guess I'll just have to be patient.

·
Registered
539 Posts
:christmas: I have two feet at my place and expecting another foot tomorrow. Went out four days straight over Thanksgiving and had a blast.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That awsome guys! Glad to hear it. We are haveing a freak of nature right now. we prolly got 2" lastnight but thats nothing, we should have bout 4' by now its killing the resort and local business
(and me, cant ride the new sled yet)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[attachment=41023:picture_010.jpg]well the snow drout is over! 3 to 4' now, the riding was epic this weekend! The king Cat performed flawlessly (other than I had no recoil to start it but rode anyway)
[attachment=41022:picture_011.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea wheelies are fun arent they, I had the King cat standing all weekend. For me it was one of my best weekends Ive had in a while now.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its funny seeing this thread still up. We have so much snow its crazy right now! Deep deep deep and going out again in a few! Anyone in the area wanna go? Riding Church's Park today. High winds last night so there should be great launchers today and I gotta gets me some airtime.
We gotta get the Mountain sec rolling fellas, these posts are staying up way to long, so start some posting. I know you have been taking pics and shootin videos so post em and share your good times and stories with us! SWRules

1 - 15 of 15 Posts