Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like the temps are going to be too warm in ma but up north, this may be a good dumping......let it snow!!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I HEARD ABOUT THAT!! I live in Portland, Maine, they say the temps MIGHT be cold enough for snow the whole time, but where I live (the coast) which sux, I hate the coast, dont ever live near it, will probably get a mix of snow, sleet, rain....... But my sled is just about down, and ready to go riding! Ill trailer if i have to!

·
Registered
392 Posts
My fingers are crossed. I'm sure that where I ride in woodford will get plastered, but those trails aren't open until after hunting season, so they do me no good. I'm hoping to at least get enough that I can ride in the field near my house.

·
Registered
678 Posts
It's plenty cool here, been in the 20s all day. Send us some of that moisture!!! :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
I live in the Monadnock region. Just heard that we maybe getting 4 to 6". If so will get to make my 1st pass around the yard tomorrow. Snow, snow, snow!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well, it came - 4" of white gold. Got the 1st ride in today in the back yard. Forgot how great that zl500 really is. Talk of a foot up north. Can only dream.

·
Registered
530 Posts
You're lucky if you get all snow. But watch out, because as you probably know those things can get pretty nasty. I hope you guys get dumped on. Just send some my way too.

·
Registered
333 Posts
;) you cant get any closer to the coast than i am..I am on an Island in the Gulf of St. Lawrence.. last night we got about 6 inches of the white stuff but It has changed to rain and is now raining very hard with the wind south east at about 35-40 mph.. :angry: too miserable to even take the sled out for a little run. :nervous:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hopefully I'll get the sled in the field tonight. We've got 4" or 5" of that super-wet sleet slop crap that froze, and last night another 4" of powder over it. I should be able to ride without chewing up the lawns now. :hallo1:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in central Vt. We got 4-6 plus it's snowing right now. But, the temps are going back up in the 40's the next few days

1 - 11 of 11 Posts