Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, A dang bit of venting here.... :cussing:

There is snow in every direction EXCEPT under our feet ! and Now, Ohio and Indiana are going to get it again? Something is not right here........ :confused: It's as if we are a little patch or a bubble shielded from the snow.... :(

Oh well, a few hours north is where we are headed soon, to the deep stuff... THINK SNOW, and if you have it in your backyard, Enjoy it !, and RIDE ON SW ! [attachment=41131:revinmotion.gif]

Snow4

Attachments

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
That is what happened to us last year - it lasted all winter. Heck last year IOWA had more snow than we did! :cussing:

At least you are only a few hours from the snow and there is plenty of winter left! :)
dave

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Alright, A dang bit of venting here.... :cussing:

There is snow in every direction EXCEPT under our feet ! and Now, Ohio and Indiana are going to get it again? Something is not right here........ :confused: It's as if we are a little patch or a bubble shielded from the snow.... :(

Oh well, a few hours north is where we are headed soon, to the deep stuff... THINK SNOW, and if you have it in your backyard, Enjoy it !, and RIDE ON SW ! [attachment=41131:revinmotion.gif]

Snow4[/b]
Go north my dear.....

·
Registered
316 Posts
Reed City, Baldwin, Irons - the best December riding I've seen in a long time.
Thought I was in Ontario a couple of times yesterday:)
And virtually no sleds!
Off trail still marginal (just enough snow to break something).

·
Registered
443 Posts
hahaha we have snow!! and getting a winter snow storm sunday, hopefully it holds up.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahaha we have snow!! and getting a winter snow storm sunday, hopefully it holds up.[/b]
[attachment=41135:post_203...67515113.gif]

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
our place in vt has 18 inches already, i was supposed to go up this weekend (trails open sunday) however the storm coming saturday night is supposed to dump 2 feet so we won't be going till next weekend (afraid we wont get home in time for work on monday -330 miles away)i hope it stays cold, should be some good riding, but even though they got it, i still am not riding this weekend! :cussing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts