Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, mother nature didn''t cooperate with us last fall so we are re-scheduling our big dollar Northeast Prosled Asphalt Shootout bracket race and Quick 8 show for early June. This race will be located at Esta Safety Park Dragstrip in Cicero,NY (just north of Syracuse) It is looking like it''s gonna be the second weekend in June, the 8th & 9th. We are still in the planning stages, but all of the money from last fall carries over, and a majority of our sponsors have doubled their sponsorship, increasing our purse so far to $3,000 to win for the bracket race and $1,500 to win the Quick 8. The Quick 8 will continue to be a "free" race in that there is no additional entry fee for it, you will get to qualify for it during time trials on saturday and the quickest 8 sleds are automatically entered. Qualifiers from last October can still use their times from then, and they will be able to try and better those numbers during the June qualifying session. The Quick 8 will be a heads up, pro tree race. There are no weight or cc limits, but Quick 8 contestants must run in at least the first round of the bracket event to follow. We are changing the format of the Quick 8 to heads up/ pro tree to hopefully bring in some more of the big guns. Entry fee for this race will still be $50 plus pit pass for both days. If you were entered last fall, your pass is still good. We are looking at getting camping onsite for saturday night, and I am putting together a huge vendor and swap meet show. I am hoping that the payouts for this race will potentially be $4,000+ to win the bracket race and $2,000 + to win the Quick 8. Anyone wishing more info, or wanting to help sponsor the event with cash or contingencies, please feel free to e-mail me or phone me at 315-374-5490. Thank you. Mike Hills, KING MOTORSPORTS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts