Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok enough is enough..we dont need more snow..I have to clean off the roof of the house for the third time this weekend..I love snow but this is nuts..the lakes are an absolute disaster so if your riding up north on the lakes STAY ON THE PACKED TRAIL. If you veer off it you will be up to your knees in slush..steve

oh yea..and its still snowing

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and watch for swamp donkeys..they cant move through the bush well when there is this much snow so they use the trails to move around to avoid wolves..steve

·
Registered
337 Posts
I am going to Sudbury this weekend, so thanks for the warnings, Steve.

·
Registered
361 Posts
We've been getting alot of snow also up here in Timmins,Ontario. This last week, the groomers are having a hard time keeping trails groomed as everyday we're getting snow. Too much snow here, not enough in other places ? Everyone should come up here and ride this week, then watch the CSRA snowcross we have in town on the weekend.
I just took this pic.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I can't believe you're complaining!!!!!!  Back around New Year's we got over 3 feet at the cottage.  I spent 4 days shovelling 3 roofs & decks.  But I was grinning ear to ear the whole time!  Until it melted a week later.  I wish we had snow like that in central Ontario!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im only complaining because its forcing some trails on the lakes to close due to slush and the groomers cant keep up..there is such a thing as too much snow especially when we have had 80cm (32 in) in just the last few days.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I wish we had some over here in Montreal area as well.

One could always wish, and i don't feel like getting ready for storage already!

Crazy Canuck

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Send a couple truck loads down to southern illinois

1 - 8 of 8 Posts