Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I parked my trail last night at 5:30 pm and this is the snowfall since..and its supposed to snow all day..possibly 50cm when all is said and done..steve

·
Registered
416 Posts
OOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'll be there tommorow. Will they load a sled on a plane?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Oh how I wish I could. Some people have to work for a living. Maybe I'll quit and try to get it back after the trip

·
Registered
416 Posts
or I could call in dead. That might work

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Fastcat let me call in for you.Ill send your boss some cupcakes.They are getting a little stale by now.We just ate a scooby cake.I will tell your boss that you are extremely ill and the only cure is 1000km on a sled with some buds

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me. They wouldn't miss me anyways, I don't do anything there other than talk sleds with my riding buddy

·
Registered
416 Posts
I guess I'm forgetting one small detail. I don't have a ride. Its at the dealer AGAIN being fixed up. I get it back Friday  

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
OK leave friday from the dealer, Ill call your boss trailside and explain the situation,and Ill see you in cochrane

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just got back from Kilarney park area( lively, lake panache)
on Sunday March 3, we almost got snowed in this morning.
They were calling for 50 cm last night , we got between 30-40 last night . There were trucks stuck all ovet the parking lot this morning.
Carefull on the lakes if you go, they are slushy

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
DDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

<<replacing now arcing keyboard>>

Looks like that snowmobile is the ONLY way to get around!  Man, what an AWESOME problem to have!!  

Now to make the SEVERELY snow deprived mad.  There was snow on the ground around my house when I got back into town last night, and the temps were in the low 20's.  Not enough to ride in, but snow nonetheless.  

·
Registered
413 Posts
The owner of the lodge that we stay at said he had to crawl thru the top of the door to get out of his lodge yesterday morning.  Is it possible to have too much of a good thing???  He said drifts range in the 10'-12' on the trails and against banks and buildings.  The lakes have 2' of fresh snow with 2' of slush underneath.  He said that even his widetrack won't go in the stuff.  All of this would make for slow and sweaty riding.  I think I would still go though.  I'm pretty desperate.

Oh, yeah.  He is above North Bay near Moose Mountain.

·
Registered
361 Posts
How's this for all of you that don't have enough snow? Here's my back yard today, with this winters' snow that I snowblowed and my neighbour just shovelling off his roof. I hope we don't get much more snow this winter (nowhere to put it). We actually had a snowstorm Saturday night which caused the CSRA to cancel Sundays' snowcross races here in Timmins.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts