Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow talking with the dealer sat I found out he had a few leftover sleds, more than I had thought before. he had sold many over the last few days because of the deals they had on them. new 06 yellow/black adrenaline mxz out the door was 7300. I had to get a new one myself , y/b 06 renegade 800 still in the crate this evening when I drove over to the shop. same money as the mxz so I went with it. I had dealt with him a few days ago on it and he paid for it to get me the deal :thumbsup: . I just about did not get it because I had a deal come up that is and was very hard to pass up on property. which may still go thru but this money would have made it happen more easily. he had a new 08 renegade 800r sitting there and still has one a guy backed out of, price to much for me so I did not ask. sweet machine very sweet, I would like to ride one. tunnel hanging way out behind the seat like a summit. said the 08's are starting to get there finally. I should pick it up soon, I will get pics of it. anyone interested in that 800r 08 I will get you his number.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Great news Barry !,

I was reluctant to jump on the REV wave but my back thanks me for it. I still have the S-chassis for comparison.

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last year I pretty much made up my mind the rev was the way to go. only hard part for me was renegade or not. :thumbsup:

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats Barry!!! I just spoke to Rich yesterday at ShortSleeves.....[/b]
Rich is a good guy :thumbsup: . I almost forgot to ask, why you calling a doo and cat shop? I guess it could be a four wheeler or waverunner thing. he is going to do my trucks frontend as I cannot get it in my garage now, without a pole barn. myself I think your going to show up at the ride with a doo.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Congratulations Barry.......Nice Choice !

Snow4

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations Barry.......Nice Choice !

Snow4[/b]
yeah, I hope I like the longtrack.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
yeah, I hope I like the longtrack.[/b]
I think you will wonder why you waited so long.

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice Barry. That machine in the back ground has a better detail job though LOL!![/b]
yeah that is true. it has a new battery and charger is on it in the pic. speaking of which I need to remove, it not my battery tender.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Congrats Barry on your new baby!!!
It's awesome.

From the few times Cody would let me ride his Gade last year, I agree, you'll be saying, "Why on Earth did I wait so long!"

I'm saying it and I only got to put 20 miles on mine last spring.

Bring on the snow Mother Nature.
We'll be ready.

BTW, I hope your deal on the property happens.
Good luck!

Jeff

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats Barry on your new baby!!!
It's awesome.

From the few times Cody would let me ride his Gade last year, I agree, you'll be saying, "Why on Earth did I wait so long!"

I'm saying it and I only got to put 20 miles on mine last spring.

Bring on the snow Mother Nature.
We'll be ready.

BTW, I hope your deal on the property happens.
Good luck!

Jeff[/b]
now if we can just get some snow.

·
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pic I forgot about

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts