Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm inviting all of you guys to ny place on Saturday evening after the show. What time would you guys and gals like to eat/ I thought like 5-7pm sometime. We'll have plenty of Food and Spirits :D Please let me know if you'll be comeing and how many. I have some bed space and floor space if you staying let me know. I have plenty of room for all of us with the nice haeted garage/office and the house . Maybe we'll have some flurries lol.
Caleb

·
Registered
316 Posts
Dog, I may be available. I would like to sit and talk sleds for awhile. Send me directions from the show to your house. Thanks.

Doug

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll make up some formal directions and post them. You'll take 96 east towards detroit, then merge onto the 696 exit onto 696 towards port huron. You'll get off at the Detroit Zoo exit. Take main street through Royal oak , turn righ t onto Gardenia Ave. Gardenia is at the Rochester,Main,Catalpa,gardenia Intersection. Frenzes Hardware is on the corner you turn right at. We are about 10 houses east on Gardenia. I'll post the mapquesty directions but print this off also as mapquest isn't clear about Catalpa/Gardenia. It says to turn right on Catalpa when it's really Gardenia.
Caleb

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm back and can meet you tomorrow Caleb..

·
Registered
741 Posts
Caleb, thats too far for me to go!LOL I only live about three miles south of the expo center. I am not sure if I will be there yet on Saturday yet or not. I know I need to get my six year old a new helmet, but usually rec. lesiure has their sale the weekend before. As far as other stuff I need to get, I am planning on getting my pie/clutch kit there tey talked me out of ordering it over the phone said I would save shipping $$ by getting it there. Kevin

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would friday night be better for you guys? Doesn't matter to me.? We've got to gettogether Kevin, I had no idea you lived by me. I thought that you were north west of me a hour or so.
Caleb

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yep, just live right up the road. As a matter of fact a guy at work live right near you. I can't remember waht streeet he lives on but live right behind the zoo backing up to woodward. The show doesn't open till 5 on Friday but closes at 10;00 we can hit a resaraunt after. There is bw'3's right across the e-way that is supposssed to be pretty good. Or there is plenty of other restaraunts around. Kevin

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We can meet up for sure kevin,sent you a email a minute ago.
caleb

A

·
0 Posts
Won't be makin' it Caleb, the wife and I are heading up to the cabin after the wedding tonight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts