Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dooing the Doo and I were discussing this Sunday. We need to meet up like a few did last year. I'm a half hour away so i'll be there all three days I'm sure just to see everything really well.
Caleb

·
Registered
86 Posts
when and where is the show???

A

·
0 Posts
Just let me know where and when Caleb. I am not sure of the dates though.

·
Registered
362 Posts
definately going. Get there early, it gets PACKED quick.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We need to set some times and places we can all meeet up. How nmany are going on each day? Friday is a great day from what I've been told. I'm going each day I think.
Caleb

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I will be there with a friend or two on Fri when it opens. Been going every year since they have had it!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe I'll have a gettogether here Saturday night,or friday night. We have room for a few. Doo owners southern dinner get together LOL! All brands welcome.
:D
Caleb

·
Registered
741 Posts
I wll be there probably Friday night and Sunday myself. My wife and kids may go on Saturday. Look for me in the vintage booth, I am planning on taking my 75 suzuki fury there. One of the vintage guys wants me to bring three sleds but I don't think I can get them down from the cabin before then. Kevin

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I'm about 30 minute from the Novi Expo center. How many would like to come here for get-together? And what night is best,Friday or Saturday night? And who would be staying all night, have two beds open plus some floor.
Caleb

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I would be willing to visit man, but we would stay with my aunt and uncle in Ortanville.

I would rather see Fri, but get a group opinion on it

·
Registered
199 Posts
I will be there, I have a booth with Lakes Motor Sports.. Stop by and say hi..

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Novi is a really great place to go. It would be an awsome place to go minus 50,000 people, I will stay home this year ???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts