Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We tried the group meeting last year and nobody showed but the breakfast was a hit. Anyone up for meeting again this year before the chaos begins? I will probably be coming up with Mark and Dave and going to Big Boy before we get there so if anyone wants to join us here is your invite.

SWRules

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I need to get up to the A1 show the other side of Flint....If I can get there on Friday I will meet you guys for breakfast! :thumbsup: SWRules

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
We tried the group meeting last year and nobody showed but the breakfast was a hit. Anyone up for meeting again this year before the chaos begins? I will probably be coming up with Mark and Dave and going to Big Boy before we get there so if anyone wants to join us here is your invite.

SWRules
[/b]

Boy someones got the itch now :D . I cant wait till Novi either, its my official start to the riding season. :thumbsup:

Renegademike, and the wife and I will be there Sat morning for breakfast. The wife needs a few things from the show and then she's heading over to Twelve Oaks. :eek:hmy:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Rick and I will most likely meet you all for breakfast... I want alot of things from the show but only need a couple... :bash: Did you say Mall Jason? hehe... Which place do you think I could spend more money at?

Snow4

·
Registered
538 Posts
We were probably going to be there sunday. We are going to try and get a trailer cheap at the end of the show. Besides, if my wife found out about the mall, I wouldn't be able to afford snow toys this year!!

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like we have a gathering. Kevin it will be nice to meet you not going 75 down 75 LOL

·
10,054 Posts
Dont wanna promise anything yet, but I am gonna try to make it,,, will depend on the work schedule at that time. Will let everyone know as the time gets closer. Sounds like a pretty good crew attending already!!!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Did you say Mall Jason? hehe... Which place do you think I could spend more money at?

Snow4
[/b]

Hmmm, thats a tough call?? I do know that between the two most of us would have to take out a second mortgage. :eek:hmy:

Man I would love to meet you guys & gals for breakfast. But unfortuneatly I will be going to the show in the afternoon or evening :bash:
[/b]
I'm sure most of use will still be there until the evening :thumbsup: Theres always one more thing :wink:

·
Administrator_X
5,122 Posts

SWRules
[/b]
Date?

Of course I'll be there too!!! I see I want I buy! w00t ......... The Rev Reaper!!! :eek:hmy: :thumbsup:
[/b]
I'm going to try to be there as well, Dave.

:) You do know that you can only be the REV Reaper off-trail, right? Other than that, you're the Gade Reaped! :D :lmao:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
OK I'm in for the breakfast. I will come out there for what ever time it is going to be, have breakfast with all of you that are going. And then go back home. But I will be back for the snow show later that afternoon or early evening. :)

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like we might have to call ahead this year :D

Keith, I edited the title butit was in my 2nd post. saturday. For those of you going sunday, there is no reason why you can't get another date/time set.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts