Snowmobile World banner

Novi Snow Show

20K views 175 replies 25 participants last post by  deepaksh 
#1 ·
We tried the group meeting last year and nobody showed but the breakfast was a hit. Anyone up for meeting again this year before the chaos begins? I will probably be coming up with Mark and Dave and going to Big Boy before we get there so if anyone wants to join us here is your invite.

SWRules

#6 ·
We tried the group meeting last year and nobody showed but the breakfast was a hit. Anyone up for meeting again this year before the chaos begins? I will probably be coming up with Mark and Dave and going to Big Boy before we get there so if anyone wants to join us here is your invite.

SWRules
[/b]

Boy someones got the itch now :D . I cant wait till Novi either, its my official start to the riding season. :thumbsup:

Renegademike, and the wife and I will be there Sat morning for breakfast. The wife needs a few things from the show and then she's heading over to Twelve Oaks. :eek:hmy:

#7 ·
Rick and I will most likely meet you all for breakfast... I want alot of things from the show but only need a couple... :bash: Did you say Mall Jason? hehe... Which place do you think I could spend more money at?

Snow4

#14 ·
Dont wanna promise anything yet, but I am gonna try to make it,,, will depend on the work schedule at that time. Will let everyone know as the time gets closer. Sounds like a pretty good crew attending already!!!

#16 ·
Did you say Mall Jason? hehe... Which place do you think I could spend more money at?

Snow4
[/b]

Hmmm, thats a tough call?? I do know that between the two most of us would have to take out a second mortgage. :eek:hmy:

Man I would love to meet you guys & gals for breakfast. But unfortuneatly I will be going to the show in the afternoon or evening :bash:
[/b]
I'm sure most of use will still be there until the evening :thumbsup: Theres always one more thing :wink:

#18 ·

SWRules
[/b]
Date?

Of course I'll be there too!!! I see I want I buy! w00t ......... The Rev Reaper!!! :eek:hmy: :thumbsup:
[/b]
I'm going to try to be there as well, Dave.

:) You do know that you can only be the REV Reaper off-trail, right? Other than that, you're the Gade Reaped! :D :lmao:

#21 ·
OK I'm in for the breakfast. I will come out there for what ever time it is going to be, have breakfast with all of you that are going. And then go back home. But I will be back for the snow show later that afternoon or early evening. :) [/b]
:thumbsup: Good News Prowler..

Snow4

#24 ·
If they need someone to come in for reservations or anything else, i can do it. We should definatly get them though, because that place will be packed with more show goers. If anyone needs directions or info on the surrounding areas just ask, im a local.

-2002MXZ600
[/b]
If you would be so kind. I need directions comming from east bound 696 heading west on 696. :)

#25 ·
I see ur in the Northern Michigan, are you coming down 75 all the way to 696? If so, you need to take 75 to 23 south and then take 96 east to Wixom Road exit, not sure what number it is. Get off and head south, turn right, then at the next light, Grand River road and turn left, the Rock Financial ShowPlace will be on your left.

If your coming 696 west, take it to 96 west, get off at Beck road, and head south, turn left, then turn right at Grand River road and the RFSP will be on your right.

-2002MXZ600

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.