Snowmobile World banner

21 - 40 of 176 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
OK I'm in for the breakfast. I will come out there for what ever time it is going to be, have breakfast with all of you that are going. And then go back home. But I will be back for the snow show later that afternoon or early evening. :) [/b]
:thumbsup: Good News Prowler..

Snow4

·
Registered
56 Posts
If they need someone to come in for reservations or anything else, i can do it. We should definatly get them though, because that place will be packed with more show goers. If anyone needs directions or info on the surrounding areas just ask, im a local.

-2002MXZ600

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Jen and I are in !!! Just ordered my Rupp part from Bill Stull over the phone.....so no need to head out to the A1 show :thumbsup: What time Matt? :unsure:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
If they need someone to come in for reservations or anything else, i can do it. We should definatly get them though, because that place will be packed with more show goers. If anyone needs directions or info on the surrounding areas just ask, im a local.

-2002MXZ600
[/b]
If you would be so kind. I need directions comming from east bound 696 heading west on 696. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I see ur in the Northern Michigan, are you coming down 75 all the way to 696? If so, you need to take 75 to 23 south and then take 96 east to Wixom Road exit, not sure what number it is. Get off and head south, turn right, then at the next light, Grand River road and turn left, the Rock Financial ShowPlace will be on your left.

If your coming 696 west, take it to 96 west, get off at Beck road, and head south, turn left, then turn right at Grand River road and the RFSP will be on your right.

-2002MXZ600

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I see you conveniently crossed me outta the pic Dave thank you.

What time? Let me ask my chauffer.... Oh snofrog, what time do we need to roll?

Now back to the garage for me... I have to re install a track and driveshaft.... dont ask

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Budda...better get that cleared with the Mrs.....if I remember correctly, she had some "issues" with you being gone so long last year.... :lmao: :rolleyes:
[/b]

OH Zing :lmao:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Sorry I will not be able to make it this year. There is no real reason to go other than saving a little money on plugs and carbides. I was hopeing to get Heather all set up with a new sled and go to the show to outfit her but that isn't happeneing this year.

Anyway I hope to see you guys next weekend at Idooski's new place. Have a safe trip and fun looking for new toys for the toys...

·
Administrator_X
5,122 Posts
Looks like we might have to call ahead this year :D

Keith, I edited the title butit was in my 2nd post. saturday. For those of you going sunday, there is no reason why you can't get another date/time set.
[/b]
Sorry, I got the day part. I was wondering the date, you know the day of the month...I'll look it up. Is it Nov 3?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I see ur in the Northern Michigan, are you coming down 75 all the way to 696? If so, you need to take 75 to 23 south and then take 96 east to Wixom Road exit, not sure what number it is. Get off and head south, turn right, then at the next light, Grand River road and turn left, the Rock Financial ShowPlace will be on your left.

If your coming 696 west, take it to 96 west, get off at Beck road, and head south, turn left, then turn right at Grand River road and the RFSP will be on your right.

-2002MXZ600
[/b]
Thanks for the help. :thumbsup: Actualy I will be comming from 94 to 696 and head west

21 - 40 of 176 Posts