Snowmobile World banner

121 - 140 of 176 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
all right I am in line after idooski for a ticket, I will have to backtrack but think I was in front of Jason :bash:

EDIT: no Jason wins by a ski length. Remember though if it wasn't for me you guys would all be running around the snow show with empty bellies wondering if that guy with the big head is Dave LOL

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
EDIT: no Jason wins by a ski length. Remember though if it wasn't for me you guys would all be running around the snow show with empty bellies wondering if that guy with the big head is Dave LOL
[/b]
Your too funny Matt :lmao:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
They have no idea what I have planned! :devil:
[/b]
:unsure: :unsure:
Just wait until he gets us into to Chatham ice caves, then its payback time :tongue:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
If you can, Could you please add my friend and his dad in for breakfast. I just got the word that he doesn't have to work Saturday. That would be myself, my brother Darin, my friend Chad, and his Father. Thanks Snow Prowler.

EDIT: Done :thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi all, A group of us from another forum are meeting tomorrow night at the Yamaha booth at 6:00. I will be wearing a blue sweatshirt with the Snowmobileforum logo on it and as always my Detroit Tigers hat. Stop and say hi or join us. We are a good group of people. From the past year checking out this site as well I see theres some pretty good people here also. Unlike another popular site that I will leave nameless. Were more family oriented.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I should be working in the vinatge snowmobile booth trying to get new members with old junk, LOL Or just getting somebody to give up there old junk for me to take care of. Kevin

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Last call for your very own SNOWMOBILEWORLD.COM sticker! :D

in 12" or 24" Reflective or Vinyl. White, Red, Yellow or green all in stock!

for pricing check my blog! :thumbsup:

[/b]
Plz don't forget Mine Dave......... :) Thank You !

·
Administrator_X
5,122 Posts
Okay...so I don't have to re-read, what time is breakfast and were you going to try to get everyone in the front section there?

BTW...I'll be wearing my black REV sweatshirt and I look almost exactly like my avatar. :D

It should be me, mxzwfo, chickydoo, rollerdoo, maybe Cousin Johnny, and dooman & Lorre showing at the same time.

See y'all in the mornin'!!!

Hi all, A group of us from another forum are meeting tomorrow night at the Yamaha booth at 6:00. I will be wearing a blue sweatshirt with the Snowmobileforum logo on it and as always my Detroit Tigers hat. Stop and say hi or join us. We are a good group of people. From the past year checking out this site as well I see theres some pretty good people here also. Unlike another popular site that I will leave nameless. Were more family oriented.
[/b]

Good to see you here and thanks!

Thanks for the invite to meet up, but we will most likely be back home well before that.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I'll be there around 8:30 with the wife and Renegademike :thumbsup:

121 - 140 of 176 Posts