Snowmobile World banner

141 - 160 of 176 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
:thumbsup: SLeeP WeLL w00t [/b]
yeah right ! I'm either getting old or I"m young at heart.. Because its 4:30 a.m., I"m up because I couldnt sleep anymore.. :bash: So, this is either because the old go to bed early and rise early, OR I'm like a kid on christmas morning... Is it time yet?? :crazy: See you all in a few hours..lol

Snow4

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
yeah right ! I'm either getting old or I"m young at heart.. Because its 4:30 a.m., I"m up because I couldnt sleep anymore.. :bash: So, this is either because the old go to bed early and rise early, OR I'm like a kid on christmas morning... Is it time yet?? :crazy: See you all in a few hours..lol

Snow4

[/b]

Just hade to take a PeeK! :undercover:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
You guys are nuts, just got out of bed here :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
We had a real good time down there today.. picked up some much needed items in the process......spent way too much money but , that's how it goes in this sport. Tunnel bags for both sleds, 2 gear bags, and super covers for the sleds. 500 bucks.. cha ching ba da bing ! ......Nice to have met the people I have not yet and always good to see the friends I have met. Now Just THINK SNOW !

Snow4

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Hey all. I'm finally back from the Novi snow show. It was an honor and real treat to meet all of the SW people that I have not met before. My brother Darin was thrilled to meet everyone as well. Now him and I can NOT wait for the SW ride. I think I did pretty good at spending money. I brought about $350 and I only spent $230. I think thats pretty good. Oh by the way Rollerdoo & chickydoo. I'm sorry for {how can I say this? } freaking you out at the restaurant. I know I caught you of gaurd when I introduced myself. Well any way I had a good time today. And yeah it was worth giving up a day hunt to go. :D Snow Prowler.

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
It is always great to meet up with the SW gang. I try to everytime we doo :thumbsup:

Brad, you were late. but not as late as snow4brains and nmbrone :whistling:

prowler next time you gotta sit in the middle, just move Dave outta the way. J/K dave.. oh and thanks for the royl blue. gotta get that Polaris oxidated outline off my trailer.

Kevin, I totally forgot to stop by and see you, my bad.

Randy, Nice booth.... hope you got a lot of exposure and a lot of hits at your site. Also hope I win the vest :devil:

Everyone else, it was good to see you again and for those that couldn't make it... there will be another time :D

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
He wasnt kidding folks. :crazy:

[attachmentid=30331] [/b]

Well finally home as always its good to meet up with all of you guys and Gals!

Had a great time did too much talkin and NOT enough shoppin but thats a good

thing I guess! :thumbsup: You saved me a little green! Well until next time hope to

see you all very soon again! :) Later Dave

P.S. on the hunt for those K&N Filters!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yeah, soory I missed breakfast. Alarm went off at 6:20, I rolled over had another peek and it was 8:30,oops. I don't do that on work mornings why today? Did briefly meet sledheaddud800 though. Kevin

·
Administrator_X
5,122 Posts
We had a real good time down there today.. picked up some much needed items in the process......spent way too much money but , that's how it goes in this sport. Tunnel bags for both sleds, 2 gear bags, and super covers for the sleds. 500 bucks.. cha ching ba da bing ! ......Nice to have met the people I have not yet and always good to see the friends I have met. Now Just THINK SNOW !

Snow4
[/b]
I mxzwfo and I spent most of the day talking to venders about contributing to the ride, but I did find time to buy a pair of goggles and a couple of hats. :thumbsup:

What do you want K&N filters for? :dazed: I hope not for your sled...... :crazy:
[/b]
Me too.

141 - 160 of 176 Posts