Snowmobile World banner

161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
:thumbsup:
[/b]
Keith, sorry I missed you and Brian and the gang. We looked for ya. Found 4 other members though. Was good too see folks. Dave. :D

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Keith, sorry I missed you and Brian and the gang. We looked for ya. Found 4 other members though. Was good too see folks. Dave. :D [/b]
We were 2 of those 4..Good to see you again !

Snow4

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Prowler don't sweat it, it's just wierd to have people come up to you and you have no idea who they are.....lol I't also might have been my cold and lack of sleep that made the introductions a little on the "odd " side.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It is always great to meet up with the SW gang. I try to everytime we doo :thumbsup:

Brad, you were late. but not as late as snow4brains and nmbrone :whistling:

prowler next time you gotta sit in the middle, just move Dave outta the way. J/K dave.. oh and thanks for the royl blue. gotta get that Polaris oxidated outline off my trailer.

Kevin, I totally forgot to stop by and see you, my bad.

Randy, Nice booth.... hope you got a lot of exposure and a lot of hits at your site. Also hope I win the vest :devil:

Everyone else, it was good to see you again and for those that couldn't make it... there will be another time :D
[/b]
Thanks Matt. It was nice to see you again and meet some of the other snowmobile world folks.

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Thanks Matt. It was nice to see you again and meet some of the other snowmobile world folks.

[/b]
those slydogs looked great :cool: Haven't hear a lot about them yet but I am looking forward to seeing how they steer and float.

Bet you are tired after the weekend... did Keith and Brian stop by?

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
those slydogs looked great :cool: Haven't hear a lot about them yet but I am looking forward to seeing how they steer and float.

Bet you are tired after the weekend... did Keith and Brian stop by?
[/b]
Yes we did! I bought a TekVest from them and dropped off a Charity Ride Donation Letter!!!!!!!!
Thanks Guys!!!!

Brian

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Yes we did! I bought a TekVest from them and dropped off a Charity Ride Donation Letter!!!!!!!!
Thanks Guys!!!!

Brian
[/b]
that is where my vest came from last year :thumbsup:

·
Registered
741 Posts
My bad I missed breakfast. I woke up on time, rolled over and kept sleeping. Here is the booth I was in. Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Thanks Guys!!!!
Brian
[/b]
Brian, that was a looooooonnnnngggg overdue purchase. LOL..... :D No more getting bucked off your sled without protection.......... :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Snow show and sales activities at the largest snowmobile expo in the United States in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Novi, Michigan. With new sleds, parts, accessories, winter function display...

161 - 176 of 176 Posts