Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well most of you are on your way to the show. It was a good show, alot like last year, many of the same Vendors. I could not believe how packed the lobby was (prior to opening)of enthusiastic snowmobilers waiting to see the latest stuff out for our toys.

We accomplished alot and got just about everything we needed.

DynoPort trail Can for my sled :D , carbides , Clutch tool Rick has been looking for, New modular helmet, New ski-doo rxtsII Boots, 3 dvd's, Rox Billet handguard mounts, Shirts,ski-doo mouse pad, ski-doo handlbar pad, 2 Michigan Trail Permits, and lot's of free catalogs.

I wanted to personally say thank You to Rocky from Rox he was outstanding and helped me out quite a bit with my handguard mounts I have been frantically looking for. Thank You Rocky ! !

All in All we spent wayyyyyy to much money but hey, this is what we live/work for right? :eek:hmy:

Now the fun part of putting all the goodies on my sled. WoooooHooooo !

So what did you all get? Did you like the show?

Snow4

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Now the fun part of putting all the goodies on my sled. WoooooHooooo !

Snow4[/b]

I think I'll be kicked back on my sled with my new boots and helmit on(break-in time) :undercover: and guide snow4 through the finishing steps , she's getting pretty good witha wrench in her hand !:tongue: . It will be nice if I can get her into this wrenching stuff, then my work just might be a bit lighter in the future . Its always been .. wow I like that , can you do mine too! :unsure: . Now hopefully she will feel confident enough to jump right in there with wrenches in hand :thumbsup: , not to mention it's always better tinkering on sleds 2x2.
Another bonus is my sledding/wrenching buddy dosent have to go home , we can just snuggle and rub noses when the day is over and talk .......... :inlove:

mutt

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Well we got everything Jen wanted new tunnel bag couple of shirts and a video....Me not so lucky I went to pick up a can that was brought for me(set up ahead of time) the only reason I was going, and sold before I got there :cussing: Then I wanted a new helix and Team was not there either :confused: But we did run into a bunch of S.W.ers and that was fun :thumbsup: Nice to see Matt, Mark, Dave, Jason F and everyone else :p

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Snow4, just curious what you payed for the modular helmet?

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snow4, just curious what you payed for the modular helmet?[/b]
200.00 out the door ( black one) This is not the bv2, just the regular modular helmet.

Snow4

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Actually I was a little disappointed. We went friday night. I got out of there with a set of shapers, box of plugs, trail permit, and spare tire. That's it. Can't complain, but couldn't find black shock guards, black slides, or a stud template. All in all, not bad, but not great.
Had fun though. Hope you all had fun today.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I ran into jtkennedy in the booth where I bought some Klim Everest fleece. That was my only purchase, but it's always fun to have a look, even if it was a 5 hour drive from home :)

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Did you see how arrogant BRP/Skidoo is

I hope all Canadians boycott their products

they are gouging plain and simple and not letting Canadians take advantage of our $$$

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it the Mod 2 or the original?

Heres a Mod-2
[attachment=40061:Mod_2.jpg][/b]
No, It's just the original modular S4B.....I can't believe how much they still want for these helmets and that 200.00 was the best deal we found at the show. We actually only needed a new shield for Rick's modular helmet but they want 179.00 just for that, so we got a whole new helmet for 21 more.
[attachment=40064:modular.jpg]

Snow4

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you see how arrogant BRP/Skidoo is

I hope all Canadians boycott their products

they are gouging plain and simple and not letting Canadians take advantage of our $$$[/b]
It's hard to see that poster but am I reading that you would get a 1,000 dollar rebate in Canada, but assessed 3000 for "profit pasover" while purchasing from a States dealer, so as the canadian dealers won't suffer and your sled would have a full warranty?

To the U.S it sounds like they are screwing over the dealerships here and promoting sales at the Canadian dealerships in Canada.
Snow4

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
100% correct

Skidoo makes a great product no doubt

BUt they are ______ dealers in the States and Canadians

They are also _____dealers in Canada by being arrogant

Even if Cat/Poo/Yam are doing this also, it is the ARROGANT approach by a company that has received help financial through the yrs by tax payers that is extrordinary to say the least that they would do this

Never see another Doo bought buy many IMO they are shooting themselves in the foot with arrogance

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
200.00 out the door ( black one) This is not the bv2, just the regular modular helmet.

Snow4[/b]
Thats not to bad a deal considering you got to see tons of other things and a good time too.
I see there on e-bay for $220.00 delivered thats why I was wondering what you had to give.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
My list NOW!

DVD's Born to ride 4,5,6
Thunder struck 5,6
Klim gloves
Klim long undies top and bottom! :blush:
Klim Inferno pant
Amsoil MP Metal protector.. Suppose to work awesome on my Gades tunnel
will just have to see. Special price 5 bux.
Spy clear lens for night riding
Trail permits

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My list NOW!

DVD's Born to ride 4,5,6
Thunder struck 5,6
Klim gloves
Klim long undies top and bottom! :blush:
Klim Inferno pant
Amsoil MP Metal protector.. Suppose to work awesome on my Gades tunnel
will just have to see. Special price 5 bux.
Spy clear lens for night riding
Trail permits[/b]
We got the same born to ride DVD's ( good price) John Dee is in alot of them, plus there is some good music in them. :thumbsup:

So your saying you got a Klim onesie?? LOL LOL !

Saw some baby clothes there tooooo cute ! One said " change my diaper, next lap" haha
another said " can you smell my exhaust? " :p

Snow4

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
You should burn those CDs and give mail them out

1 - 20 of 64 Posts