Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone plan on going to the NY snowmobile show in syracuse Oct 19-21st. Just checking to see if anyone here has an exhibit there or plans on going like me and spending money I dont have :blahblah:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Not 100 % sure I will make it, but am considering it. Supposed to close the cottage in the 1000 Islands that weekend (Fort Beer) :D Also, grass drags in Red Creek that weekend too.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Yes, sunday manning the hamilton county booth. Also selling raffle tickets for xc120 sled for our snowmobile club.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i was just making my list out and decided to take a break on the computer. i'm gonna need to someone to help me carry everything. see you all there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I will be there Sat.. Probably wont spend money.. Never been to one though... I am currently working on a deal with a dealer.. Any thing special about these snowmobile shows that aren't at the dealers...????

·
Registered
199 Posts
Save some money to spend at my booth.. I will be there selling sled video's,, Stop by and say hi and tell me your from this forum and I will give you a special discount..

·
Registered
47 Posts
DHP78........most of the time you can find good deals at the shows.
what i do is make a list of what i need for the year(belts,carbides,studs,oil,etc.) and how much these things normally cost. usually end up saving at least some money. some is better than none.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey guy if you are going to the show stop at the R.U. OUTSIDE boothand buy there backthing back support. You won't go riding with out it I bought one last year and will not ride with out it. They also have other good stuff too. Check it out and let me know. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
OK, so where abouts in Syracuse is it? Beleive it or not this is the first I heard of this show....... hmmmmm...

Do they have it in the "On - Center" or somewhere else???

I'd definitely take a ride out there to check it out....

Powderboy, when you plannin on goin?

·
Registered
387 Posts
CZ-

Where you coming from?
The Syracuse show is a good one. Its a great way to start the cash spending season... opps I mean snowmobiling season... :p

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont know if I am going. I have a sister in college in the south and I might have to go pick her up since i am the only one who is competent enough to read a map (the downside of loggin many miles up north) heheh I will be at the Enfield Swap Meet though

·
Registered
185 Posts
Viper,

I'm not sure what day I'll be going.... I actually don't need anything, except oil and plugs for the two cats..... and maybe some boots for the significant other..... can't let her feet get cold....

I'll probably be going on saturday morning-ish.... around 11am or so... grab some lunch and relax

Oh, by the way, I'm in Utica.... or just outside of it in the suburbs....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts