Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Has anyone from the US ordered from Brown's Leisure World? Did you pay in CDN dollars, or did you pay in US equivalent? In other words an item at $100 on their web stie, did you pay $100 or about $64?

How was their service? Delivery? I am looking to buy a Service Manual CD for my '00 600 EFI.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I know all the prices listed on there site are canadian but otherwise can't help you out.

·
Registered
91 Posts
You will pay US price.... SMOOTH as silk transaction and delivery. Very happy with their service!
-JPL(Minnesota)

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Their prices are in Canadian dollars and yes you would be paying roughly $64usd/$100 Canadian for parts, what a bargain EH!
I live in Canada (Toronto,Ont.) and have found their service to be nothing short of mint, fast with zero hassles.
#1 recomendation from me.
:)
ZR

·
Registered
516 Posts
I was wondering the same question too lol cause i was thinkin about ordering stuff from them but i was confused about that. how are the shipping prices and time if sent to MI, USA? if anyone knows off hand. ???

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Give them a shout, they can quote on shipping. Their phone number is on the web site. Don't forget they offer an additional discount for web orders ( I think its 5%-double check with them).
:)
ZR

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Their website gives info on the $$ exchange also. I think that Black Magic is the one that offers 5% off all internet purchases.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
:D I would recommend Brown's to anyone....they run a top notch buisiness!!! I can't say enough about the service i get from them!! Ward has even delivered to my house to save me shipping charges!! Is that service or what!!! :D !!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I also have had good luck from them! Took about a week to get things but I also live on the west side of Cleveland!!! So there is a little distance! Takes that long from local cat dealer!!! :sly:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts