Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to the Canadian women's hockey team!!  Way to go, girls!!  They beat the US team, and the US referee.

Wouldn't it be nice to see Canada-U.S gold medal game?  I would of course cheer for Canada, but all North America would be nice.

GO CANADA GO!!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
yes congratulations to the usa and canada in their efforts, both teams were great. i know the canadians played with one thing in mind.
 something i noticed about both the teams last night, was the way they showed emotion. even when one of them was sent to the penalty box you could see it on their faces, it seemed that both teams were under great stress.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are correct, Paul - just what you would expect from a gold medal game.  That is what makes it great.

BTW, it showed in the Canadians faces as they were sent to the penalty box 13 TIMES, and in the Americans faces as they were sent to the box 2 TIMES.

I defy anyone to seriously say that the AMERICAN referee was not biased.

What were they thinking?  America in the gold medal game, and they use an American Referee?  Use your heads, Olympic officials.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was disgusted and ashamed with regards to that ref! Oh well maybe the same ref will be on the ice tonight for the mens game, I know for sure if thats the case the men will advance to the finals!

Congrats to the Canadians!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts