Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bad, avoiding SW forum most of the summer.. I just checked out the BRP website and downloaded the slick new vid of the MXZ's.. It got me really psyched up for this winter... It's only mid sept. and sledding is along ways off but dang, watch a few sled vids and go caress your sled and the feeling WILL come back.

·
Registered
361 Posts
this is the first week we havent had to use the a/c, and the nights have been cool, like 50 degrees, gets me excited!

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
this is the first week we havent had to use the a/c, and the nights have been cool, like 50 degrees, gets me excited![/b]
I know what you mean except, I still have my A/C on which drives me crazy. We will however only have highs in the upper 80's next week. Very cold temps in Minnesota this a.m-Yeah!

Richard

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Pretty cool up here tonight, sled shows on the horizon, just a few more months!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Went down to 40'F last night, The chill is in the air :thumbsup: Just picked up my new Toy hauler yesturday. 03 Silverado 2500HD with a 6.6 Duramax w00t w00t I need to upgrade my snowmobile trailer to a bigger one so it might look like it is working. Bring on the winter cause I will be ready to play this year :D

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Went down to 40'F last night, The chill is in the air :thumbsup: Just picked up my new Toy hauler yesturday. 03 Silverado 2500HD with a 6.6 Duramax w00t w00t I need to upgrade my snowmobile trailer to a bigger one so it might look like it is working. Bring on the winter cause I will be ready to play this year :D[/b]
Congrats on your Truck ! :thumbsup:

38 degrees here.....[attachment=38659:woohoonaner2gy.gif]

Snow4

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
Congrats on your Truck ! :thumbsup:
38 degrees here.....[attachment=38659:woohoonaner2gy.gif]

Snow4[/b]
Thanks, I am looking forward to seeing how she tows. With some of the problems I had with my other trucks that I had, like break downs & alot of money for fuel. I can't wait to start towing :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Had some frost at my house yesterday morning. :christmas:

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
My bad, avoiding SW forum most of the summer.. I just checked out the BRP website and downloaded the slick new vid of the MXZ's.. It got me really psyched up for this winter... It's only mid sept. and sledding is along ways off but dang, watch a few sled vids and go caress your sled and the feeling WILL come back.[/b]
This is how I fill the poor trail condition months...videos are great..but crackin the throttle 500 feet at a time is way better...

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts