Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear its to be 11C (7C up here) for the weekend..there goes the snow..strange weather..-15C next 2 nights and 7C by the weekend..only in Canada Eh??

·
Registered
272 Posts
We currnetly don't have any snow but we did get some yesterday morning. 60F this weekend! Its been in the 30s for highs for the past three weeks. :cussing:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Was down at the hunting camp in Southern NY. Got almost 7" of the white stuff but its all gone now. Temp is suppose to get up to hi 50's maybe even low 60's this weekend.

:angry:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Hey Rottie,

Is there any ice on the smaller lakes yet. I'm heading to the cottage tomorrow, and I have to boat across a small lake. With the cold temps lately, I'm starting to worry if I will be able to get across.

I'm not as far north as you (Huntsville area), but figured its been almost as cold there.

thanks,

FishHog

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Do you own your own little island Fishie?? I can see it now, Fishhog's Fantasy Island!!! :p

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Fish..yes we do as a matter of fact some idiot already went
through the ice on a sled a couple of days ago just outside new liskeard. round here some of the smaller lakes have 2-3 inches of ice in spots and supposed to be -15C next 2 nights..Steve

·
Registered
300 Posts
It happens every year where I live. Good or bad winter, it doesn't matter, we always get a brief period of "Indian summer."

·
Registered
310 Posts
If its ever cold in the fall, it ALWAYS warms up. Its supposed to be 60's here as well. You guys have to remember that it is only early november, normal temps are 55-59 right now. and its only been 35-45, so thats 10-20 degrees below normal. It was just a cold spell and now its over. winter will come. hopefully.

·
Registered
756 Posts
woke today to another 4" of snow aw shucks :D

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
fishie where did you get that thing ? from your young party days or should i say daze ?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Cool, I got a new Signature, and I didn't even do it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts