Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got a full ride in on that machine of mine. Only thing broke were my glasses from sliding them in my full face helmet with first a frown and then a grin from ear to ear! Went to a coffee shop in Anzac on the river and then on a pounding, twisty, icy trail. Machine faltered not once. Left the Snye with 6 other machines and 420 kms(mostly put on at the dealerships) Got to our meeting point and waited and waited for the others to catch up. On straight streches the clock would show 180 with ease and 190 at times. The river is about 1km wide so you don't appreciate the acceleration and speed so much. But on the trail is where it shown. The other guys had to take their time over the stutter bumps. This thing absolutely shone. Power was NOW. Handling was excellant on front but if I keep it will need picks to allow the track to stay with the ski's. Finally the ride. Some 'yes mam's' and stutter bumps I had to look for .... ride was that good. A friend of mine was the only one of the group who would ride it after seeing me on it. He rode a short while, got off, and cannot repeat what he said here but it was all positive! Checked plugs at various speeds while waiting for the boys and they were always tan. Temp outside was about -25 and sunny. Fuel economy I cannot really judge yet 'cause I went out with the intention of having engine trouble again so there was no mercy shown on that engine. WOT most of the time and in powder when I could find it. On the trail it was on/off, on/off. I'm now showing 559 on the clock with 38 liters gone. With 559 is the chip burnt out yet? For some reason I don't think so. If the machine stays together I will be one very happy Bobber. Now that it is warrantied 'another 2 years(spring of '04) all the bugs should be gone by then.
  Thank you guys and LadyK for your support and info.

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Glad to hear everything worked out well for you bobber!! I knew you would like it once they got it fixed. I just can't say enough about mine. I absolutely love the '02 800 MXZ. I don't care what anyone says about Doo. They got it together with this one!

Good Ridin'!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts