Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I'll bet someone a beer
 that pic was taken in dorset ontario.Right by the fiery grill mmmm good food.
 That is one scary looking stretch of water this year though

·
Registered
664 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ Jan. 31 2002, 11:40pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You got that right kid.
[/b][/quote]
Hey horsecollar where did you pick up that line?, We say it all the time at work.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
The conditions should be good for this weekend cause last weekend they were real good and it's been cold with some snow since then.Most of the lakes gotta be safe soon.

·
Registered
664 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ Feb. 05 2002, 11:07pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Steimy,us Horsecollars think alike.
[/b][/quote]
Ya got that right kid!, Even the head horsecollar knows that one(Nick G.)

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (z800rtx @ Feb. 01 2002, 5:51pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll bet someone a beer
 that pic was taken in dorset ontario.Right by the fiery grill mmmm good food.
 That is one scary looking stretch of water this year though
[/b][/quote]
i remember seeing that picture before and someone said it was  by the grill! they also said they had good food there. and alot of sled waterskip there, cant remember who ?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Ate at the grill a couple weeks ago.  Hoping to get back there this weekend, with better conditions.

The picture won't come up on my computer for some reason, but I used to live in Dorset, what a great place to watch the water skippers.

FishHog

1 - 20 of 21 Posts