Snowmobile World banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
A guy here in waterhen where I live had a 98 fomula z 670 and he crossed a 10 mile wide lake here and he could go up and down the river, it was pretty amazing stuff, that is a good pic though

·
Registered
664 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ Jan. 31 2002, 11:40pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You got that right kid.
[/b][/quote]
Hey horsecollar where did you pick up that line?, We say it all the time at work.

·
Registered
58 Posts
That picture isn't showing up on my PC for some unknown reason.  I'll being up to Dorset this weekend anyone know what  the conditions are like?

·
Registered
664 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ Feb. 05 2002, 11:07pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Steimy,us Horsecollars think alike.
[/b][/quote]
Ya got that right kid!, Even the head horsecollar knows that one(Nick G.)

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (z800rtx @ Feb. 01 2002, 5:51pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll bet someone a beer
 that pic was taken in dorset ontario.Right by the fiery grill mmmm good food.
 That is one scary looking stretch of water this year though
[/b][/quote]
i remember seeing that picture before and someone said it was  by the grill! they also said they had good food there. and alot of sled waterskip there, cant remember who ?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Ate at the grill a couple weeks ago.  Hoping to get back there this weekend, with better conditions.

The picture won't come up on my computer for some reason, but I used to live in Dorset, what a great place to watch the water skippers.

FishHog

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.