Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me any leads on any AC dealers that have been in business for a long time.  Looking for an old part that only an old dealer may have.

·
Registered
533 Posts
There is an "old dealer" here in Yellowknife that went under a couple of years ago.  He still has a ton of useless parts that he is selling.  His name is Hauns, and is retired.  You can try phoning him at 867-873-4583.  You may have to call a couple of times.

Cheers

newf

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Here in Monroe, there is a dealership that's been around for 20+ years, though they have switched ownership just recently, phone number is (734) 241-6273, the last time I was in there, they had a bunch of parts in inventory from the 80's

·
Registered
741 Posts
Try this place. Power repair. 989-756-4743. His name is Denis, he bought a dealer that went out in the 80's. I found the place for sale a few years ago and went to the realtors just after he made an offer. He is in Whittemore, which is right near my cabin. I may be able tp pick something up for you. Is it that w/shield you are looking for? I remember quite a few oldcat w/shields on a pile. Kevin

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I don't have too much to say for Brown's.  I have sent them numerous emails in the past and never got any response.  Thanks anyways.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would appreciate that Dan, I am looking for an original windshield for a 68-69 AC Panther.  The blue one.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Zrt600 I am going tot he cabin this weekend. I am going to try and get dwn tot he place I listed earlier. I will see if he has the w/shield. Kevin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts