Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Hey there. I am an avid old forge rider. I am also as down state as you can get, kicking back margaritas on Long Island. I try to ride that way about 4 times a year. Private Message me

·
2,267 Posts
Theres a winter carnival at racquette lake which is about 45 minutes by ride from old forge. I am riding there the 17 and 18 of feb

·
Registered
185 Posts
Powderboy, Yeah, hopefully raquette lake is frozen then, My buddy has a camp on the other side of the lake down by golden beach.... we go to the tap room for lunch all the time.  If there is snow, I'll be up there with my little ol 99 ZL500..... prolly get up there around noon on saturday.... great place....

·
2,267 Posts
Hoping to rent a cabin on the lake. There was a number to call in Snowmobile magazine regarding info on that weekend but I have been unable to get a hold of anyone. DOes anyone know the events that happen that weekend? thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
The last one I went to had a bonfire, the demolition derby, lots of food, beer, soda, etc.... definitely a whole day affair.... they have other little contests too, but being that it was like almost 10 years ago, hard to remember.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts