Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody on here goin to snodeo weekend at old forge i think its dec 6 weeknd. just kinda curious. snow or not our crew will be there!! im sure powdwer boy will be there also wondered where others stay in old forge? moose cabins anyone? SWRules

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I usaully stay either at Camp Gorham or waters edge. I dont know if i am going yet... last year was a bust with all that rain i dont mind no snow but the rain and ice is something else. I'll make up my mind soon though

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ditto...

I did it last year when they had it in the smaller building by Old Forge hardware, as they were rebuilding the pavilion...... the weather Stunk...... dunno if I'm going to go up this year.....> I'm thinking the only way I'll go up is if there is enough snow to ride on..... plus, thats my B-Day weekend..... the 5th that is...

·
Registered
756 Posts
I usually go friday for the shootout then drive back home. Its only about an hour for me.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Snodeo weekend is alot of fun if its nice. Last year was a bust though b/c it was warm and they kept saying "either were getting 10 inches or rain" well rain was it and lots of it. I have been there when there is snow and it makes it all the better. Your options are a little more open

·
Registered
34 Posts
:withstupid: Im sorry to do this to you guys, but i feel i have to, in New York State weather we have 5 feet of snow or no snow trails will not open untill december 15th due to deer season. sorry guys

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm going if there is enough snow to ride on. It's a 300 mile drive for me, so unless theres snow .......... We stay at the KOA . We rent a cabin there for the whole season :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts