Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a srx, gpx, or a '76 snotwister any help finding one of these would be greatly appreciated, or maybe even a '75 RUPP NITRO 440 F/A Thanks

·
Registered
278 Posts
Best thing to do is place an ad on all the vintage classified site for what your looking.  There out there and that is a good place to start.  You can link to most of them off my link page site at

Link Page

·
Registered
349 Posts
What about te RV250's and 340's they were a damm good sled back in the day and I am almost positive one of the lightest....

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Last sunday at the radar run in Detroit Lakes, MN there was a guy that had a open mod 340 and 440 sno-twister for sale.  I "think" he was asking $1500 for the 440 and $1200 for the 340.  I looked at a bunch of sleds for sale though, so I may be getting the price mixed up.  I can get more info for you if interested though.
Also FYI there was only .8 mph difference between the 340 and 440.  A couple of screming machines to say the least!  I think the guy was running low 90's with both sleds.  Pretty impressive if you ask me.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey phazerhater, try to find  out how much the guy wants for the twisters, and BIGMAC what size is the gpx, and what do you want for it, my e-mail is [email protected]  thanks guys.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
phazerhater, I am interested in the twisters can you give me more info

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi!

I've got a 73 Blizzard factory racer for sale. She's a real screamer!

Check the classifieds for more details. I'm taking offers.

Thanx!

Terry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts