Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the topic states I looking for certain part for my 1979 Enticer ET250. It is a air duct that mounts to the right hand side of the engine. Its right in the same area of the oil reservoir. I've already tired the dealer and it is discontiued. So if anyone has a scrap enticer sitting around let me know.

I had a little snow at my place last night, so i'd like to find the part before we get a lot.

Thanks Matt

·
Registered
32 Posts
As the topic states I looking for certain part for my 1979 Enticer ET250. It is a air duct that mounts to the right hand side of the engine. Its right in the same area of the oil reservoir. I've already tired the dealer and it is discontiued. So if anyone has a scrap enticer sitting around let me know.

I had a little snow at my place last night, so i'd like to find the part before we get a lot.

Thanks Matt[/b]

·
Registered
32 Posts

Thanks Matt[/b]
You Might try JT's in Barrie

·
Registered
24 Posts
I hope this helps.

JT's Snowmobile Repair Ltd., New Lowell, Ontario (20 kms west of Barrie). Visa, MasterCard, Interac. 1-800-465-5668,. 705-424-1691

Skoka

1 - 6 of 6 Posts