Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got one more mile on the 02 800 last night.  Brings the grand total up to 1067 for the year.  Sad to only ride one more mile in the last Month and a half.  Sad.  Snow is already gone.  No more riding in the Haverhill, MA area. SAD!!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
LOL  I have 57 miles!!  Maybe I will make it an even 60 this weekend...
 All I have to say is that I am going to more than make up for lost miles next season at all costs!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Hey PH you have a very good excuse for low miles. I have less than fifty so far but I have a new chain so I should be able to at least double my milage for the year now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Come to Northern Michigan and ride!  We have more than a foot of snow on the ground (4in yesterday) and are expected to get another 5in today.  The farther north you go the better it gets!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah I didnt get to put many local miles (50) on which bums me out, Most of my miles (800) came from the U.P.!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Put on 632 miles in the last two months
Hopefully we will have alot more snow next year

·
Registered
657 Posts
I've got to words for next season.As much as this hurts to say EL NINO....I'ts supposed to be back next year.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I finally doubled my milage for the year this past weekend, went out and put on a wopping 65 miles. The trails were great and I should have put more on but oh well. Its raining here in southern Manitoba so I'm sure the snow will be gone in the next day or two unless it gets really cold.

·
Registered
533 Posts
1200 miles so far and still riding.  The great thing is, it's still snowing.  Then again I do live in the Northwest Territories.

I plan to ride all weekend long.  Got some new Wolfpack reeds to try out and just had my ZR440 engine rebuilt (top end).

http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/scripts....ity=YZF

Cheers

newf  

1 - 12 of 12 Posts