Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got her all shinned up, carbs , rave's , clutches , are all cleaned up, greased everthing i could. Got thoes pipes all nice and shinny :yee:
Now all i need is SNOW

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Lookin good dan.... I need some shiny pipes for my 800

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Im all ready too dan, i just need a good dump of snow. SWRules

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah baby ! i cant wait to go out and get her all dirty in that white fluffy stuff ! Whats it called again ? i cant remember its been so long ???

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Does a 3x3 ever look bad? Some just look better than others lol!
Caleb

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
yea i agree caleb those three pipes look awful under the hood, especially when they are nice chrome an all. :D :D ;) Looks great dan!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Nice 'n shiney!! I should send you my disaster of a sled and let you go to town with it. :0:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
What do you use to get it so clean?!?!?!? I have little spots of grease and such all over my engine (from the previous owner) and I've tryed the good ole' WD-40 but that doesn't seem to work.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got some engine degreaser at canadian tire for 3.49$ just spray some on and hose it off. Be sure you protect all your wires. You may need to scrub some places that are verry dirty.

·
Registered
394 Posts
looks good, i miss my old FIII ahhh the good ol days oh well can't keep em for ever! oh wait it was stolen the little [email protected]#ds just venting a little :cussing:

·
2,267 Posts
i would vent alot... dont those guys just tick you off.... that happens alot in old forge.. especially with the high end machines... this year i am going to have to keep an eye on my 800... i know not that many people wanted a touring but my 800 ss sure looks like something a moron would want to steal

·
Registered
394 Posts
we installed an alarm and there has been no probs since, but i would be carefull like u said man. just never know who is watchin :angry: :cussing:

·
2,267 Posts
I caught a guy casing my 600 ss i had last year... i chased that ( ) )hole halfway to canada on my sled... too bad he was a local and riding a modified 800 otherwise i would have pile drived him into the snow

1 - 16 of 16 Posts