Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think that a ride for us ontario yocals should be in the cards, i'll plan it. i think somewhere within 2 hours of barrie but first let's get the dates down.  

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
If im free and we have snow ill be there.  

Parry sound or Mazanaw would be my picks of riding areas.

Parry sound as you know paul is north of barrie and Mazanaw is north of bellville.  

I like Mazanaw.  Very nice people and the trails suite the Mach.  Rail lines and very wide but curvy trails.  (Very fun on any sled.  Its like driving a F1 track.)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Hey Paul, where ahave you been? Your colorful commentary has been sorely missed! I'm game for the ride, and now I'll be aloud to sit in the inner circle with my DOO project. I guess I just saw the commercial to many times so now I'm DOOing the DOO!
 Let's ride!!
Caleb

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Sounds good to this guy
I agree with machzzz1 on the mazinaw area.Way less traffic,great trails and the people in that area are super friendly
It would be a fair drive for paul
though but one truely worth it.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I'm in.  Its a farther drive for me than Paul, but I'll make it.

We should probably wait for some snow though.  Unless were taking the quads?

FishHog

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Mazinaw is ahop skip and a throttle crack from here. I know a really good loop.We can come back Skootamatta access road

Your mach should be happy there Machzed1.But unless there is snow Team Renegade will be basing out of Cochrane next winter
Hopefully cold enough too so we can run Limrick and Mephisto lakes. We could hit the airstrip for a few friendly races

I bet I could even get Bushman Johnny to hook up with us for that ride. I have never known ANYONE to spend a day with Bushman Johnny and not come back with some crazy story.Crazy B has a few of his own with Johnny.If there is snow Team Renegade is in.

Might even be able to get MachZed69 down for the ride.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Lady K,
Your required to bring cupcakes to last the trip. This is your duty as Official S-World Cupcake Baker.A
All those in favor say So!
Caleb

·
Registered
278 Posts
 Sounds good to me can`t wait. If it can happen up this way Im right on the trail about 10 min out of Bracebridge. Lots of room for everyone to unload. Man now Im pumped
Oooooooo Ya I agree Lady K you have to bring the Baking...

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well we'll have to pick the time and have a plan b date also in case we have too much snow for the first trip. i'll get a look at a calender in the next couple days.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
LadyK Team renegade will allways be 1 step behind team Mach!!!  If there is a team Mach

Reading your posts you sound like you really like cochrane.  I got close but will definitly have to make it out there next season.

Also LadyK.  I must run really close to where you live.  I ride limrick all the time and there is an airstrip really close to the oneside of it.  I run on that all the time.  Maybe its the one your talking about.  I got a cottage 30min south of there and a hunt camp right in the middle of that place.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
LadyK, I'm surprised that we've never come across anyone racing at the airstrip when we've been passing thru there.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Im off all winter, Whenever you want whereever you want count me in!!!!!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I'm game. It would be a heck of a haul for me,but I would like to meet some of you characters. I think I can make it to Sudbury in 10-11 hrs. After that I dont know where the final destination will be. It is within my reach I guess.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts

Take lots of pictures  

Last edited by Rocketman at June 20, 2002, 9:32pm

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Rocketman,
   You'll have to bring your own camera buddy! You have to come also.Why do most rides scheduald on this site involve 99% Doo sleds. It never fails. I'll come from south east MI and meet upp with anyone. If work goes well I may have a large trailer 7 sled. I sure am hoping so. But I doubt i'll get the diesel this year so someone else will have to do the pulling.
Caleb

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I will definately bring cupcakes and other baked goodies. Yes Machzed1 that is the place.Didnt get to ride that route last year tho,mostly rode in Cochrane, once you ride the trails there you will know why I love them so much.

I brought cupcakes to the water event in Uxbridge

Rocket we will find a way to get ya here. Permafrost says in 2004 SW's ride should be in Revelstoke. He is already planning.

Team Renegade has booked an event for Jan 19 - 26 in the collingwood area if there is snow.

Fishhog you come up for a quad ride anytime.Im sure the boys would be happy to oblige you

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
mxz7, from Sudbury to Permafrost/LadyKland, you're looking at about another 2 & a half hours.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
LadyK.  I know exactly where your area is now.  Thats some serious NORTH OF 7 ACTION up there.  I love it.  Man i wish all people could be like that.

If its in Mazanaw im pretty much there providing i got the time.  

And the reason these rides are 99% doo is that.  On the site everyone owns the most reliable, best built sled.  But on the trails only one brand does the talking and the walking.  

LOL Joke.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts