Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A MAJOR WINTER STORM DEVELOPING OVER THE CAROLINAS IS FORECAST TO MOVE NORTHEAST ALONG THE EASTERN SEABOARD LATER TODAY AND TONIGHT. THE STORM CENTRE WILL THREATEN TO MOVE INLAND TOWARDS EASTERN ONTARIO ON SUNDAY BRINGING SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW..ICE PELLETS AND FREEZING RAIN WITH IT. SNOW FROM THIS STORM WILL SPREAD NORTH ACROSS EASTERN ONTARIO TONIGHT AND CONTINUE HEAVY AT TIMES ON SUNDAY. ICE PELLETS AND FREEZING RAIN ARE ALSO QUITE POSSIBLE SUNDAY..ESPECIALLY OVER EASTERN SECTIONS INTO THE OTTAWA AND ST LAWRENCE VALLEYS WHERE A PROLONGED PERIOD OF FREEZING RAIN IS POSSIBLE. SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW ARE POSSIBLE OVER WESTERN AND NORTHERN SECTIONS WHERE THE TEMPERATURE WILL BE A LITTLE COLDER. STRONG EAST WINDS MAY ALSO CAUSE LOCAL NEAR ZERO VISIBILITY IN WHITEOUT CONDITIONS FROM BLOWING SNOW. TRAVELLING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED TO QUICKLY DETERIORATE AND BECOME HAZARDOUS BEGINNING TONIGHT AND CONTINUING SUNDAY.

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA

just had to share my excitement.....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have one word for that YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :D :D :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Looks like I picked up my sled just in time :thumbsup: The bad part Is I work on Sun and I get the feeling it is going to be a vary long day :doh:

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Will the snow be around Toronto then? How about even further west? Would love to head over from the Detroit Area.
caleb

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yeeeah Haaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!!

(sung to the tune "hockey night in canada" )

d-d-d-DA-da-DAAAaaa, d-d-d-DA-da-DADA. du-du-du DAN -Dun-dada. DAn-dun-dada..........

Come on guys, you know the song!

Hey, it's tough to write music!

·
Registered
530 Posts
You mean to tell me you actually believe what the weather man has to say...LOL :withstupid:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm not ready for the snow. I have a landscape business & still have 2 weeks of work left!!!! The snow means & probably won't work until (it melts) Tuesday or Wednesday!! :angry:

BUT I'm going outside to fire up the beast!!!! :p

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
it won't freeze up tight for the winter here for atleast another 4 weeks.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
bundumpah buuddhhhaaaa ba dump yaa ayy,,,,, (hockey night lyrics as sung by Formulaman)????? :withstupid: :withstupid: get your motors running!!! head for some road runs looken for the stranded or WHOEVER NEEDS AREHELP!!!
YA GONNA GO HELP SOME GREENIES okay thats enough im busted just hopin for more snow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts