Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else think that our Ontario trail pass sticker is ugly?
I do not want to sticker up my sled and I really think the pass is ugly . Why cant we design something that looks better than that.
I think we could keep the one that we have now for the 1 day or 7 day buyers but design something nicer for the season buyers.
We could then just sell a year sticker something like the one for you registration ( birthday sticker)
Lets try to design one and send it in and see if a few of us can make a difference.
Gerry

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
How much different is it from last year's?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
same as last year but with an orange border

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Yeah, its ugly, but no worse than last year.

Thats what happens when the Gov't get involved.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I don't care what the trail pass looks like but rather just hope i'll be able to use one. If I don't get some insurance in this screwed up province (Ontario) a trail pass will be of no use.

S

·
0 Posts
Well it matches my sled just fine. :D Besides does it really matter what it looks like if everyone has one? It is just one sticker.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Originally posted by sled-head@Nov 25 2002, 09:06 AM
Ouch......140 bucks. I think we are only 45or 50
I'm thinking that you do not have 40,000 km (that is not a misprint) of trails either :)

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Boy did the OFSC get the boot when the province took over. Before the OFSC logo was part of the graphics. Wouldn't surprise me if in the future the logo disappears altogether. ???

·
Registered
752 Posts
You know for once I agree with you guys/ gals ....IT'S UGLY !!!!

But on the other hand does it really matter what it looks like ?
( didn't we have this discussion about a month ago ?)

And don't forget you got 5 more days to get them at the cheap price .
(I would be glad to sell you about 400 of them )

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
This is what I think of the pass :angry: this is what i think of government involment :cussing: ya I know more revenue blah blah blah this is what I think of this place SWRules and right now :withstupid:
LOL I'm gonna put mine on the inside of the snow flap! just kidding DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME WE ARE PROFESSIONALS!!!

K

·
0 Posts
Yah i think it does matter how it looks. Cause they say we have to put it on the center of the windshield. If you have a coloured windshield it will ruin the looks. :hallo1:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I put mine on next to my handle bars, (behind the windshield). I know its not suppose to be there but my sled is to sexy :inlove: to have that ugly sticker on the front of my sled.

·
Registered
139 Posts
If you think that is ugly, you should see what Minnesota does to us! I just got a new sled and almost cried when I put in on.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I like the look of the pass. Its crome with orange boarder. I think it looks sharp on the sled.

Only problem is that there really big and hard to put on without air bubbles. I got 3 and my buddies got 2. Out of all of them only My mach and MXZ500 have perfect application. The rev has a few airbubbles and my buddies looks like he put it on with vice grips.

Im not the best at putting stickers on, but i think its crazy. I like the 98, 99 ontairo passes much better. Much smaller and did just as much.

But like i said before. The new ones arnt that bad.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I agree Marty, the new sticker matches the 03 Gade. I like the orange, but it is kinda big. To put the sticker on with no air bubbles . Use a plastic scraper blade and doo one half from the middle out, then the other half from the centre. Use a credit card to get out any remaining bubbles.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just think they could add some shape to it . I find it looks funny on the windshield. Might look OK if I had a chrome windshield?

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I've always stuck the new one on top of the old one. Had to cover up that really ugly gold coloured one from a couple of years ago :nervous: :doh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts