Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some opinions. I don't know if I want to put all the stickers back on my sled. Which way do you like it better. I will be putting the orange belly pan back on the one in the second picture.

Option 1

Option 2

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Zr, I took all the decals off my hood except for the ZR on the side. I like it a lot now. I had planned on painting it black, but think I will leave it now, at least for a season or so. I think too many decals = clutter. Leave yours like it is....if you don't like it after a while, you can always add later.

·
Registered
516 Posts
hard to say i like em either i'm kinda leaning toward the one without sticker. Did ya have some work done on the hood or ya just felt like takin the decal off?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Was your hood damaged in your mishap? Should of done a custom paint job.

Why don't you look at decals from a different model year. You might find something you will like.

newf

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well my hood was damaged along with alot of other stuff. Kinda a long story. Take a look at the site in my signature for the story.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I agree with NEWF.... what about a new ZR decal, like off of the 800 or so... not the actual 800 decal, but the ZR on the side.... or one from a different year..... may surprise you...

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I say make it a sleeper.... theres nothing wrong with that

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
#2 :hallo1:

I did the same with my sled

Why have a sled that looks like every other sleds ??? ??? :sly:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Powderboy that would be a great idea unfortunately its a 500 and thats about as small as it comes. It does still have the 500 decal in the middle of the hood but its kinda small.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts