Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To do about a nicer looking "Pad" for the bars. i guess I could use the one I have, but something smaller and better would be nice. That foam hurts when you whack your helmet off it, don't ask how I know. :sarcasm:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
a univibe? or a isovibe?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
well i knew you would enjoy the isovibe,i wasnt sure how much you would enjoy the univibe :sleeping:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any ideas guys on where to get a nice small bar pad??

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
no,maybe you can get the same pad i had on my 2001 zx,its tight but will still fit,i prefered the look without the pad so i left it off

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yes it is a doo pad,came on the 01's zx.i also ordered the skirt which wraps around the steering column to cover the opening left from raising the bar i raised mine 3" or 3"1/4,while also moving bar 3/4 forward,the skirt was from the 2001 or 2002 440 racer,i think it only comes in yellow.

·
Registered
82 Posts
BellevilleMXZ,
Is that seat stock or did u buy that. If it not stcok where did u get that. It really ties the yellow into the whole sled. Makes it look very nice. I looked in the 2003 Doo catolog and found nothing like that. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Justin

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks PANTERAONE!

The seat was out of the acc. catalog a few years back, was on there when i bought it.Does look good, but more yellow to keep clean! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts