Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my SW friends , Where done and ready ! Bring on the snow :hallo1: .

This is a vid we put together , nothing fancy just somthing we did over the coarse of the summer . Thanks to all who where part of our summer blues and was there in the time of support :wink: NOW that the season is here ENJOY the white gold and be safe.

Enjoy our vid
mutt & snow4

http://media.putfile.com/summer-build-07

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Sweet video Rick. Dave and I just watched the summer mod process and were impressed! Lots of work, nicely done.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Sweet video Rick. Dave and I just watched the summer mod process and were impressed! Lots of work, nicely done.[/b]

That was one awesome job Rick that must have taken you hours to
put together! I wish people would realize how much effort goes
into producing one of these! A job well DONE RicK!!! :thumbsup:
O and thanks for making some Room for me in that vid!
And Allison glad you got your hands a little DIRTY! LOL :cool: Head up -Dave

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Nice job Rick and Allison, producing an eleven minute vid is quite a feet. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
That's a great video you two!
Thanks for taking the time to make it, and also for sharing it w/ us....Awesome job! :thumbsup:

Duane

·
Registered
195 Posts
That is a great video. What program are you using to make it? For those of you who are using something like Windows Movie Maker.... may I suggest a sweet little program called Muvee Auto Producer? That's what I use to make all my fishing vids and such. you add video and pictures, and then your music, and it mixes everything for you. For things such as having words on the screen. Just use any paint type program, save it as a jpeg. and throw it in the mix of movies and pictures.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone. This one was the first that I made with video from our camera in it. I found a program to convert apple quick time to windows. so LOOK out sledheaddude 800 lol . Yes, dave is right they do take some time but I have found a few tricks to speed things up a bit . I hope to have one shortly after the x-mas run for all to see . I'll tell you what , the hardest thing is stopping to take the pics and stuff :blush:

Icefisherman, I make ours with WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER.

now WHO CAN NAME THAT TUNE? since skidoomatt mentioned the tunes.

mutt

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
I think I saw him at a concert, yah I did. Seems to me he is big in Michigan :lookaround:

there is a polar bear at cabellas with his name on it also.

Now Rick you gotta hook me up with "the program". I recommended a kick butt camera to you with one flaw.... and you found the fix so as snofrog would say "cough it up" lol

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
R & A. Thanks for sharing your past 12 months with us. Great job on the mods and fall tuneup work.

You have got me itching to get out, looks like next week for me.

Keep up the good work.

John.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I think I saw him at a concert, yah I did. Seems to me he is big in Michigan :lookaround:

there is a polar bear at cabellas with his name on it also.

Now Rick you gotta hook me up with "the program". I recommended a kick butt camera to you with one flaw.... and you found the fix so as snofrog would say "cough it up" lol[/b]
Motor City Madman. The wackmaster. Terrible Ted. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts