Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
put a space after you last period and http://, gotta copy and paste the link right now.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Got out today in the white gold . Played in the snow and had a shake down run , me likey the riser mod, Snow4 too ! . she was so happy she wanted to jump things :dazed:

enjoy..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FZYOHIlpZE

mutt[/b]
Rick I'm starting to get a little bit jealous here with all these vids your producing! :thumbsup: We better join forces and fast! :p As usually great JOB! Hey wait a minute...
...............................Was that Snow4 at the End? Wait let me go see........
...............................Yup it sure was nice JOB Snow4 :) Your becoming
A Senior Snowcross racer!!! Well I guess its never to late! Well anywho
GREAT JOB to BOTH of you! Long live the POW!!!! :thumbsup: -Dave

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
This was the first time I got to try out my Risers.....Oh, they are going to be sweet ! I basically had a very different feel sled. Risers, flex ski's with new carbides, trail can ect... I love it !

I can't wait to ride this sled up in the real snow !

Snow4

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Got out today in the white gold . Played in the snow and had a shake down run , me likey the riser mod, Snow4 too ! . she was so happy she wanted to jump things :dazed:

enjoy..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FZYOHIlpZE

mutt[/b]
Nice video and pics. I am so jealous guys. I see you have an open trailer, do you have issues with it or is it fine when pulling to the U.P.
I have to decide very soon if I'm getting an open trailer with a salt shield or an enclosed. Keep in mind I trailer to Michigan once a year.
Thanks
Richard

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Nice video and pics. I am so jealous guys. I see you have an open trailer, do you have issues with it or is it fine when pulling to the U.P.
I have to decide very soon if I'm getting an open trailer with a salt shield or an enclosed. Keep in mind I trailer to Michigan once a year.
Thanks
Richard[/b]
We don't have too many issues, but then we have some pretty hefty duty covers that we got from the Novi show last year. Super covers that cover the ski's and all. Rick custom made our shield for the sled and it does protect fairly well but nothing like an enclosed would do.

covers
[attachment=41224:4_1_2007_16.jpg]

We will be getting an enclosed for our next trailer if that helps you out any. Personally if I were to be hauling from Florida, I would get an enclosed.

Snow4

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
Nice job on the video Rick,,, glad you guys got the shakedown in,,, I think we have ours complete now also,,, cant wait to see you all in the deep stuff!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
This was the first time I got to try out my Risers.....Oh, they are going to be sweet ! I basically had a very different feel sled. Risers, flex ski's with new carbides, trail can ect... I love it !

I can't wait to ride this sled up in the real snow !

Snow4[/b]
Nice jacket! :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Nice jacket! :thumbsup:[/b]
LOL........hey, mine looks as good as yours ! LOL
[attachment=41273:100_0086.jpg]

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts