Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: I AM SO JEALOUS. THAT LOOKS LIKE A WONDERLAND. SEND SOME OF THAT OVER HERE. I HOPE YOU HAD FUN :) :D

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that was in the cape breton highlands. they have about 3 feet of snow. its about 3 1/2 hours away from where i live. the funny thing is it was raining all the way there then when we got up on the mountian it was snowing :D

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Sweet pics Cooley. How doo you like the gade so far? :D Looks like you guys got some good snow.

·
Registered
310 Posts
thats a lot of snow. sweet sleds!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Cooley how far in the main road did you drive?The mill finished logging for
winter up there on wed,started hauling gear out on Wed. and alot of pulp trucks
on Thrusday.Time to bring the cat`s out.Wild bill going Mon. with some other guys.

Cape Breton Stock................................

·
Registered
483 Posts
Cooley, you guys trade off sleds even for a few miles?If so, wondering what you thought of the Firecat.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
caper we unloaded at the bottom of highland road at the gate. they are still working up there :( well at least there were people in the woods working, cutting trees i dont know but the grader went up hunter road and highland road. it didnt go up towards the pig and whistle. we saw a nice cow moose up by there as well. tried to get a pic but she went in the woods to fast

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
zrgreen: Cooley, you guys trade off sleds even for a few miles?If so, wondering what you thought of the Firecat.
yes i took it for a little spin . i liked it alot, it has a lot of pep i think if i was to buy another sled soon it would be a f7. :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Cooley thanks I`ll pass the information on and also to B.S.Bbbbbb
that said they were finished.Nice looking sleds Cooley ,even the Doo.hehehehehehe

Cape Breton Stock...............................

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey cooley did you get the 1 3/4 track? Nice too see a red Gade, looks sharp :D
Awsome looking snow as well ......have fun ;)

·
Registered
177 Posts
O-man am i jealous,,,that snow looks awesome,,,,,,,,nice sleds to!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Crazy B@Dec 1 2002, 09:13 PM
Hey cooley did you get the 1 3/4 track? Nice too see a red Gade, looks sharp :D
Awsome looking snow as well ......have fun ;)
i dont know crazy b ill have to check, i didnt look at the size of it. ??? ;) :sarcasm: :doh:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hey Cooley ,it snowed down there all day today(monday) they even
closed two of schools at lunch time.Forcasting 6-8 more inches to
night.Let it snow let it let snow......................

Cape Breton Stock......................................P.S. tore my motor down tonight
rings were shot.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry to hear about your rings i hope you get the machine up and running for the fresh snow that is falling, i woke up to about 1" this morning on my way to work :D lets hope we get alot more :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts