Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, we got over 2 feet of snow on 3/29-3/30/2007..it just started snowing and never quit..
now being die hard sledders we have always wondered how fun it would be to ride on the hills around our house... IT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME..
Even my hubby got back on his sled and tried the best he could to ride... ( some of you know he broke his back about 1 month ago.) but he got on that beast and he rode...
we rode around our area for about 1 hour on Friday night and again on Saturday..It was cool cuz nobody could really drive their cars so we kinda packed the road down for them..(we live in the rural part of Cody, No plows come out here) we felt it was our job to be helpful. :p :D

Anyway, the snow was gone by sunday morning.. but it was fun while it lasted..

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
It,s nice to sled from your door , I ,am going always to other places to sled that when we had snow in my co. I couldn,t even fine my way around.

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Lucky :eek:hmy: , our sleds are all tucked in for the long summer nap :D

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
pics please :D

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
It feels good to be helpful doesn't it skidoo girl? lol :D Hey, at least someone is hanging on to winter :thumbsup:

It's funny because they are calling for snow here on Wed/Thur No accumulation as the ground will be so wet. I actually don't want that snow to come, It's more just a nuisance now ya know? Things have started to bloom already.. Never thought I would say " no snow" but our sleds are also put up for the summer . so I say let's go, let's get summer over with... :sarcasm:

Snow4

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't take pics of us riding..but here are some pics from around my house when I finally got home from work...
[attachment=35320:000_0064.jpg]
[attachment=35322:000_0065.jpg]
[attachment=35321:000_0069.jpg]

And because summer is just around the corner...I bought me a new golf toy..
[attachment=35323:000_0072.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I hate you :D

·
Registered
657 Posts
Ah, I remember those days... when we would get snow storms. Last year we had one just like the one described here. It was so much snow in one day, that they closed the town. No cops on the streets, no plows allowed on the streets, nothing. So we snowmobiled down the streets, wherever we wanted to go, as fast as we wanted to go, and headed to our grandparents house to shovel their driveway for them... well, that part wasn't fun. The only thing more thrilling than riding a snowmobile, is riding it down public roads with two feet of snow on them. Sweet.

This year, however, we have not had a snowstorm. Notta one. We're experiencing freezing rain at the moment, with spurts of snow in between (doesn't know if it wants to rain or snow). So half my car was covered in fresh snow, the other half was covered in ice. Weird when the car shows two seasons at once :huh:

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
The season ended about a month early here after the last 2 weeks of nothing but rain or summer-like warmth. I did my best riding and rode in some of the best conditions this year (the most fun), but that just makes it harder to let go. It tried to snow this week but no accumulation. So Mt. Hood riders...it's over...see for yourself, here I am at 5000' and 5500' last week. So much gravel...

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts