Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting back to snowmobiles, I'm really outdated...., just bought used 93 Artic cat Pantera 550 EFI with approx 4,000 M.  Looking for experiences and those folks that could provide me their opinions, tips and those things to watch for.

Thanks!

Richard

·
Registered
428 Posts
Welcome to the cat family yoursled has the battery powered efi so one very important thing is to have a good battery. Check on how old the battery is and if more than a couple of years old it might not hurt to replace. Also keep the terminals clean. I don't have any experience with your sled, thou a little with a 96 cougar 550 and it had good get up and go, the owner has never had any problems with it. Good luck and enjoy riding it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey just make sure your connections on the battery are good and i saw a few power leads from the bwttery to the ecu (computer) and fuel pump arent routed the best check that they arent rubbed through anyplace this will cause you to blow fuses to your fuel pump and you will be stuck also remember to keep extra fuses with you for just in case purposes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts