Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out a 2000 mach z with 370 miles on the sled, it is in excellent shape. Everything must go, sled has vforce 3 reeds and tempaflow otherwise it is stock. If anyone is interested in the whole sled let me know. I was told the best way to sell this sled and make anything was to part it out, that is the only reason I am doing this. The sled is in mint shape. Any questions call 810-577-1263

THANKS

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am parting out a 2000 mach z with 370 miles on the sled, it is in excellent shape. Everything must go, sled has vforce 3 reeds and tempaflow otherwise it is stock. If anyone is interested in the whole sled let me know. I was told the best way to sell this sled and make anything was to part it out, that is the only reason I am doing this. The sled is in mint shape. Any questions call 810-577-1263

THANKS[/b]
how much for the whole sled let me know thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much for the whole sled let me know thanks![/b]

I would take $3700 U.S. dollars for the sled, it is in excellent shape it only has 370 miles on it so you can imagine what it looks like. I know it is very rare to find one like this.

THANKS

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much for the chassis no susp. or track , skis, hood, seat, etc[/b]

I have decided that I am not going to take the time to part the sled out, I want to sell it like it is because it is like brand new and I really can't see selling this beauty piece by piece. Thanks for asking though, if you are still interested let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts